WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

paging Tank?????????? Cig question

nameisbond

Reaction score
The Formula will be heavy. I'd try finding a Ram 3500, 2007 and older with no DEF. My friend [ Doug ] owns Willowbrook Chrysler. Give him a call and tell him Attila recommended to buy from. Used trucks are in demand, and if there's a good one, they're gone in a day. If you're really serious, I'd call him myself ,letting him know what you're looking for. ;)

I looked on their website. Most of them newer trucks and out of budget.

nameisbond

Reaction score
Run from the 6.0 trucks.

They aren't bad if you disconnect the EGR.................. Its illegal, so most shops won't do it. Had an 04 Excursion that I drove back and fourth between Seattle and LA and Seattle to Wenatchee Wa weekly. Never had a problem with the EGR disconnected. Every oil change the dealer would reconnect it.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Oh, I also need a bigger truck. Thinking dually. Besides Ford what are the other popular dually trucks out there. Need make and models. I only buy Ford's, but willing to switch to Chevy or Dodge. Just don't know their models.
I have a 2003 dodge dually 4x4 long bed quadcab with 6 speed manual. Ain't no emissions shit on it from the factory. Love the truck.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

nameisbond

Reaction score
Got a survey done on the Formula. Port engine needs valves adjusted. Fuel lines are factory and too small for the 540's. Hull is dry. Working on lowering the asking price to reflect new fuel lines and a valve adjustment. Fountain will be surveyed Weds.