WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Paging the guy that makes the custom boat towels

E4L

Reaction score
Well since the colors of my new boat are not even close to my old one I need some new custom embroidered towels. Is the guy still here on the boards thanks..:D

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
You're showing your age.....Jason moved to tim-buck-too Wyoming years ago....

I'll take two red ones if he shows up....

:D

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
LOL... I'm in for several also if he shows up :thumbup:

E4L

Reaction score

I got some white and red Eliminator ones

havasu5150

Reaction score
I got some white and red Eliminator ones

Get a giant bath sheet in the appropriate color form Bed Bath & Beyond and go to an empbroidery shop with the copy of your logo.

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
Idk why but I think OD1 might still have contact with this guy. I'm probably waaaay wrong but for some reason I remember it this way.

ultra26shadow

Reaction score

Jason did the covers that went over the engine hatch and deck on closed bow boats. Kurt did the towels 949-254-0562 I dunno if he is still in business I ordered some a few years back and still have them, great quality. Give him a call. This was the number I had from a old email.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I need to show this thread to my wife. Sewing is her hobby. She could do this for you guys easily.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Based on this thread, I need to start selling Towels with logos. :D

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Something silly she did for my daughter. She has all the software to scan and digitize logo's too.

uploadfromtaptalk1399651649276.jpg

cb5505

Reaction score
Anyone know where I could get cobra beach towels. I have been looking for two years!

E4L

Reaction score
Anyone find out anything

drejustice

Reaction score
Jason did the covers that went over the engine hatch and deck on closed bow boats. Kurt did the towels 949-254-0562 I dunno if he is still in business I ordered some a few years back and still have them, great quality. Give him a call. This was the number I had from a old email.

If he's not doing it anymore, We just need to know WHERE he got those deck covers/blankets from and anyone can get them embroidered. Those things were so soft. We still use the hatch cover towel/blanket from our Ultra!

Singleton

Reaction score
If he's not doing it anymore, We just need to know WHERE he got those deck covers/blankets from and anyone can get them embroidered. Those things were so soft. We still use the hatch cover towel/blanket from our Ultra!

He custom made each one and bought the terry cloth material up in LA somewhere. He had to purchase the role and transport it himself.
Jason just left for an Alaska photo vacation, so I will try to ping him when he is back home in 3 weeks.

TexasJet

Reaction score
Do you need permission from the manufacutrer to copy their logo on a towel? I think you do. Especially if you sell them.

fishing fool

Reaction score
Dave, you need to turn your garage machine shop in to a sewing room and print shop...... $$$$$$$

Socalx09

Reaction score
Does anyone know who does custom towels anymore? Not even sure if it’s a thing to do anymore, but trying to think outside the box for a gift. Looking to have some Howard towels made.

MrsZBUDMAN

Reaction score
I had custom towels made with Lavey Craft embroidered on them. On Etsy, check Cedar Street Graphics, Nancy did a great job.

Socalx09

Reaction score
I had custom towels made with Lavey Craft embroidered on them. On Etsy, check Cedar Street Graphics, Nancy did a great job.
Thank you! Just looked it up and they have a custom Howard towel made by a previously customer. So that worked out perfect! I appreciate it.

Socalx09

Reaction score
The custom towel process is a bit more then I thought, but makes total sense. She is going to reach out to Howard this week to make sure she has the approval to use their logo or may have to pay a bit for the logo. Hoping it gets worked out. Probably going to order a few extra to have in reserves since it’s a process.

v6toy4x

Reaction score
The custom towel process is a bit more then I thought, but makes total sense. She is going to reach out to Howard this week to make sure she has the approval to use their logo or may have to pay a bit for the logo. Hoping it gets worked out. Probably going to order a few extra to have in reserves since it’s a process.

I am following, going to need some for next year.

Socalx09

Reaction score
We make them... They will say DCB in them with our logo but it will make your boat look good.
Lol. Maybe the DCB towels will add some HP for us. But, we don’t own black socks. Totally kidding!! Love the boats!
I do appreciate how easy it is to get accessories for DCBs.

Socalx09

Reaction score
I am following, going to need some for next year.
Ended up having to email Gene directly to ask permission. He wanted to know what use I had for them and once I told him, he approved it. He was really quick on getting back to me. So that was an easy process!

parker guy

Reaction score
Ended up having to email Gene directly to ask permission. He wanted to know what use I had for them and once I told him, he approved it. He was really quick on getting back to me. So that was an easy process!
have you made any Hallett towels?

v6toy4x

Reaction score

I will follow your lead when my time comes!
I am going for a visit in 2 weeks
Can you post or PM the towel person contact info for my future use?

thx

Socalx09

Reaction score
have you made any Hallett towels?

I’m sure she has- she said she had made towels for a lot of boat people. But, will seek trademark approval first. Her Etsy page info is below.
I will follow your lead when my time comes!
I am going for a visit in 2 weeks
Can you post or PM the towel person contact info for my future use?

thx
Here is her info. I got her from @MrsZBUDMAN

I will definitely post pictures of the towels once they are made. Just had the proof approved. The logo of the Howard boat has the “custom boats” in cursive unlike the block lettering it has now so she matched it up.

Excited for your build! I am folowing it! Congrats!

v6toy4x

Reaction score
I’m sure she has- she said she had made towels for a lot of boat people. But, will seek trademark approval first. Her Etsy page info is below.

Here is her info. I got her from @MrsZBUDMAN

I will definitely post pictures of the towels once they are made. Just had the proof approved. The logo of the Howard boat has the “custom boats” in cursive unlike the block lettering it has now so she matched it up.

Excited for your build! I am folowing it! Congrats!

I just book marked her, thanks.
Hopefully I will have something to post end of the month, we will see!

BajaMike

Reaction score
Well since the colors of my new boat are not even close to my old one I need some new custom embroidered towels. Is the guy still here on the boards thanks..:D

BA615A18-5778-461E-B80B-B7808C77DC54.jpeg