WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Paid posters

Boat 405

Reaction score
….. just saying. Theres got to be a few. No not Grads. He’s just a bit confused from time to time.

Lots of different opinions sure. I welcome that. But theres no way some of the off the wall shit can be logical thinking.

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
….. just saying. Theres got to be a few. No not Grads. He’s just a bit confused from time to time.

Lots of different opinions sure. I welcome that. But theres no way some of the off the wall shit can be logical thinking.

From "time to time". 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

You think we actually pay people to post?

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I often hear that it must be multiple people posting under my account.. LOL. Nope, it's just little ole me.

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
What does one think something like that would pay? A nickel a post? A quarter? A dollar? Lol

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
What does one think something like that would pay? A nickel a post? A quarter? A dollar? Lol
All about the reaction score. 5 cents a reaction lol!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

fishing fool

Reaction score
People voted for Biden...............And reallt think he is doing a good job............

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I believe he is saying political trolls.
We know the have them on FaceSpace and Twitter, maybe they want to know the pulse of other forums. I'd bet they have people on gun and survival boards.

You think they are on here?

I can tell you there are some flat ass wacky people out there now.. I watched a chick have a full on melt down because trucks with flags drive by her. 😳.

I don’t see anyone like that on here.. or anything like paid trolls.. I know that certain three letter agencies do that shit on fb though

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

I can tell you there are some flat ass wacky people out there now.. I watched a chick have a full on melt down because trucks with flags drive by her. 😳.

I don’t see anyone like that on here.. or anything like paid trolls.. I know that certain three letter agencies do that shit on fb though

What kinna nick is RodNjen anyway??

Just saying.

De De Deeeeee...

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

I don't know if they'd do anything like that on this board. It would be a tough one to bluff, unless they only stayed in the dungeon. There's a lot you could find just being a lurker though, in terms of opinions of certain groups.
Think of it this way, many searches on the Big G will land someone here...that's how I ended up here. There are systems in place buy ISP's to measure traffic, and "the man" has access to them. It would behoove those in charge to know the thoughts of the masses.

just_floatin

Reaction score
And some of the "liberals" that post in the dungeon have been here since the beginning. Not just a couple years. ;) 😂
Nobody ever stated RDP doesn’t have a “DEEP STATE” of actors in the dungeon 🤡🤡