WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Paint and flooring in LHC?

satellitemike

Reaction score
We are currently in escrow on a home in LHC and should be closing in 3 weeks.
We would like to get current carpet and tile removed and replaced w LVT luxury vinyl tile and repaint entire interior.
Who is the go to, we dont really have time to dealing w contractors that work on "river time" if you know what I mean.
TIA!

Reactions: DWC

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
Painting my handyman house and condo repaint 50 percent less then and quality work

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I typically send all the flooring guys to @Always Floored Jeff (661) 317-4122

One of the members recently bought a tile and granite store right here in Havasu though. Waiting for more details on how that all pans out

Reactions: DWC

82daytona

Reaction score
I typically send all the flooring guys to @Always Floored Jeff (661) 317-4122

One of the members recently bought a tile and granite store right here in Havasu though. Waiting for more details on how that all pans out
Jeff is only doing epoxies and garage cabinets these days he says.

satellitemike

Reaction score
I guess I should have said my daughter is going to get the flooring and paint, she can get at contractors rates or better. We just need the labor for the tile and carpet removal and install of the LVT and a guy to do the painting.

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score
I fowarded Jays number to my daughter and havent heard from her, gonna call her in a bit.

Jay and his wife Jess do great work. I met them in Parker earlier this year and have jet boated with them a few times. Great people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro