WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pair 2000 Mercury 225 Pro Maxs Sportmaster 1.87 fat shaft alien cowls.

Boatmaster

Reaction score
Low hr fresh water motors that show like new. Factory new cowlings one year ago. 20inch mids. 100% stock with oil injection still intact. Still rigged on a boat right now and ready for a demo ride. I will try and post pic later or rely on some help from friends here on the boards that have photos. 16K OBO. New full dressed spare powerhead also available for the right price. Feel free to call 925-895-3168. Thanks for looking Drew. Located in Discovery Bay. Can help with delivery down south.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Low hr fresh water motors that show like new. Factory new cowlings one year ago. 20inch mids. 100% stock with oil injection still intact. Still rigged on a boat right now and ready for a demo ride. I will try and post pic later or rely on some help from friends here on the boards that have photos. 16K OBO. New full dressed spare powerhead also available for the right price. Feel free to call 925-895-3168. Thanks for looking Drew. Located in Discovery Bay. Can help with delivery down south.

What's next?? I knew you couldn't let a 30' Skater hang with you for too long. I'm sure whatever you do it's going to be badass like everything you guys do. Thanks for all of your help over the years.

DaBank

Reaction score
Not trying to hijack the thread but do either of you know of a 30ft Skater for sale? Either powered or not. Thanks, Frank

Boatmaster

Reaction score
Thanks Rob. Just kicking around the idea of repowering with 300XSs. DaBank I will keep an eye out for you. I only have two customers with 30s rt now and Lake Pal is one of them. The other is repowering with 400Rs rt now.

DaBank

Reaction score
Thanks Rob. Just kicking around the idea of repowering with 300XSs. DaBank I will keep an eye out for you. I only have two customers with 30s rt now and Lake Pal is one of them. The other is repowering with 400Rs rt now.

Thank you. What would 400's cost to install?

Boatmaster

Reaction score
There are so many rigging options when switching to a Verado based motor it is hard to quote but somewhere between 65-80K.

Boatmaster

Reaction score
Not yet. I need to posted them on Scream and Cry, I mean Fly.

mragu

Reaction score
Does anyone have an alternative way to get in touch with Drew? I have a buddy that's wants these motors and has not heard back from him with the number he has on the post

Boatmaster

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay. I just responded to David's PM. Thank you for the heads up.

mragu

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay. I just responded to David's PM. Thank you for the heads up.

No problem. He was going to sell me his boat and I was looking to buy your motors so when he decided not to sell it, I let him know about it. Hoping to pay it forward so when he does sell, he will sell it to me:eek

707dog

Reaction score
you need to make pierre do more work so you have more time to screw around on the computer...lol...hope to see all you guys soon:drink

Boatmaster

Reaction score
I currently have two buyers very interested in the complete rig, but I will keep you posted if either deal falls through.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
I currently have two buyers very interested in the complete rig, but I will keep you posted if either deal falls through.

You only have a few weeks before dlb St Patties run. What's next?

Powerplay

Reaction score

If you do sell the whole rig and the new owner plans to change power, please pass my contact info along to them as I am very interested in those motors.

Boatmaster

Reaction score
I decided to keep it. I am very honestly thinking of repowering and should be making up my mind in the coming weeks, maybe sooner. You will be my first call if I sell my motors. Would you be interested in my full dress factory new spare powerhead also as a complete package deal? Thanks.

Powerplay

Reaction score
I decided to keep it. I am very honestly thinking of repowering and should be making up my mind in the coming weeks, maybe sooner. You will be my first call if I sell my motors. Would you be interested in my full dress factory new spare powerhead also as a complete package deal? Thanks.

Yes. That is a possibility.