WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Palm tree trimming in Havasu?

Brobee

Reaction score
Tishka seems to be getting out of the business as far as I can make out from her last text, does anyone have a good reference for someone else? This is for Havasu. Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Tishka seems to be getting out of the business as far as I can make out from her last text, does anyone have a good reference for someone else? This is for Havasu. Thanks!!

How long was Tishka‘s text. She can ramble on..:p

Brobee

Reaction score
How long was Tishka‘s text. She can ramble on..:p

It was most of the screen, it’s hard to pick through to find the actual point sometimes. She is definitely her own person.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Our Neightbor just had his palms trimmed. If you don’t get the direction that you need. I can reach out to him.

joecfd1

Reaction score
Dilligent Tree Service 928-208-7905 ... I used to use Tishka but getting harder and harder to deal with her... BTW, he does all of Tishka's trimming on the tall stuff, she just hauls it away.

Springfield

Reaction score
Earlier this year Tishka text me back that she wasnt working and refering out all her work calls. Said she would have someone call me.........never a call and moved on.

Armondo @ Good Cut Landscape 928-706-4548. Responsible and affordable.

185EZ

Takin it EZ
Reaction score
Dilligent Tree Service 928-208-7905 ... I used to use Tishka but getting harder and harder to deal with her... BTW, he does all of Tishka's trimming on the tall stuff, she just hauls it away.
Trishka is a flake like all of them and expensive
Shawn at dilligent isn't any better.
He didn't do the work as planned and did something else. I didn't pay him. Another member had the same problems with him. I have the voice mails to prove he f'd up
I just wait to see someone trimming and hire him for the day

clark

Reaction score

Steve Kean @ Worry Free Landscaping 230-6513 He is very good and honest

joecfd1

Reaction score
Trishka is a flake like all of them and expensive
Shawn at dilligent isn't any better.
He didn't do the work as planned and did something else. I didn't pay him. Another member had the same problems with him. I have the voice mails to prove he f'd up
I just wait to see someone trimming and hire him for the day
Sorry to hear that... I had great luck with Shawn.

Brobee

Reaction score
Thanks for all the responses everyone, Tishka was good if not just for the entertainment. I have lots of options and calls to make Monday.