WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Palomar Solar Gives Back - Its Back!

BasilHayden

Reaction score
Finally the Miramar Airshow is back, its been three years since we were able to do this, our teams favorite event of the year. Palomar Solar Gives Back https://www.palomarsolargivesback.com/
Sure in the last couple of years we did a few small projects to those who have served who were deserved, but not something that really got our team as excited as this event.

In 2017 we did our first giveaway, read the stories here.
It was a huge hit, and no one could believe when we awarded all 3 finalists with the right sized system for their usage.

In 2018, we did it again and it was even better than we remembered. Truly allowing us to change lives for those who have served. We even had a site and artwork done to make it more official, but its about as unofficial a raffle as there is. Enter, pray, and if your number is randomly picked by a random number generator you win. Not just a small system but the system your home needs (within reason). As I recall we have given away systems up to 30 panels in this program. Its a $0 out of pocket program for the winners.
upload_2018-8-14_7-46-15-png.673645

In 2019 we again saluted those who have served, https://www.riverdavesplace.com/forums/threads/palomar-solar-gives-back.172856/#post-3463153
palomar-solar-and-roofing-gives-back-again.png

Well 2020 and 2021 were a bust due to Covid, I cant believe we have dealing with this crap for that long, but we are BACK at Miramar and looking for those who serve or have served to enter our giveaway. Its honestly the best odds you will ever find for something like this, send this link to those you know who qualify. This year we expanded the territory from San Diego county only to include Riverside Co south of the 91, and Orange county east of the 55. If they are 1 block from these boundaries, send it in, who knows I may accept the entry. Just don't send me someone from LA or Joshua Tree. I also would appreciate it if we focused on those in need. We had one who was in a multi million dollar home and realized after he made top three that he really wasnt the one who needed the help. He asked us to choose again and signed a contract for his system. That's the spirit of the program.

Who will we get to Thank for their service in 2022?
1656873603924.png

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
that's awesome.

The jets practice and fly their routines over my neighborhood. Sometimes they are so low you can see the pilots. We go every few years. Its a great experience.

BasilHayden

Reaction score
RDP, help us spread the word so we can give back to those who served, Thanks

BasilHayden

Reaction score
Another amazing day as we were honored to change the lives of 3 Veterans and retired Military members. Our partners at Enphase, Panasonic and K2 mounting systems were all on hand as the 3 finalist learned that it wasn't just one of them who would recieve the grand prize, but all 3 of them. The look on their faces was priceless.

Great day for the Palomar team as we were all proud to be able to give back.

I was also able to bring the race team this year, it was awesome for them to see the company they represent and understand just a bit more who we are. Pretty awesome week for the team as they won the NASA ST5 National Championship Sunday, another 6 hour enduro Monday and then help us give away 3 systems on Friday.

1664049915785.jpeg
1664049737962.jpeg

miramar1.jpg
miramar2.jpg

Attachments

• miramar1.jpg
    miramar1.jpg
    632.1 KB · Views: 19

BasilHayden

Reaction score
The weekend is done and we are home recovering from another great gives back event... I think one of the teamates comments puts it into perspective. Matt is a young driver who was tasked with drawing the winners name out of a bag, little did he know he would be pulling three names at once. He thought he had screwed up and had a look of horror until I told him, yep, they all win. He couldnt believe it and neither could the winners.

comment.jpg
team.jpg
miramar2.jpg
IMG_9402.JPG
doc.jpg