WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Palomar Solar

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
I dig the idea of keeping business in the boating community. Big hats off and thanks to Andy at Palomar Solar for helping us give SDG&E the theoretical middle finger and off the power grid.
solar install.jpg

BasilHayden

Reaction score
I dig the idea of keeping business in the boating community. Big hats off and thanks to Andy at Palomar Solar for helping us give SDG&E the theoretical middle finger and off the power grid. View attachment 740125

Thanks Scott, you and Pam are officially the longest sales cycle of our company. LOL But I am glad the system went in as planned and we should have PTO early next week. Thanks for working with the last minute schedule. You were set for next week but another customer decided it wasn't convenient on Wednesday and so I slid you in.

I cant wait to get final pics of the project.

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
I really appreciate that Andy. Your guys were awesome and very professional. Two day install from start to finish. Thanks for putting up with our crazy scheduling and I know you're glad to get us off the books finally. LMAO. Looking forward to buying you a beer.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I really appreciate that Andy. Your guys were awesome and very professional. Two day install from start to finish. Thanks for putting up with our crazy scheduling and I know you're glad to get us off the books finally. LMAO. Looking forward to buying you a beer.

Palomar is the best. I’m handing out his info to my customers weekly. Not sure how many call him but I’m beyond happy with the work he has done for my self and family and friends. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BasilHayden

Reaction score
Thanks Scott, It all went together smoothly, and you and Pam were great to work with. It was are a breath of fresh air compared to a few customers lately, it seems since the rain folks are just angry.

Bill, we appreciate the referral, likewise its nice to know when I refer you I know they are taken care of.

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
Thanks Scott, It all went together smoothly, and you and Pam were great to work with. It was are a breath of fresh air compared to a few customers lately, it seems since the rain folks are just angry.

Bill, we appreciate the referral, likewise its nice to know when I refer you I know they are taken care of.

Is it too late to mention RDP to get the RDSUX discount? LOL

We'll be handing out your information to all of our real estate and mortgage clients.

BasilHayden

Reaction score
Lets just say your referals will pay a few dollars more than you guys did. I was glad to help and look forward to hearing from you.

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
Lets just say your referals will pay a few dollars more than you guys did. I was glad to help and look forward to hearing from you.

I am stoked with the work you guys did Andy. I was absolutely joking about the RDP deal. I know I got that and then some. ;) I still can't believe how fast the guys did the installation.

BajaMike

Reaction score
There are so many flakey outfits out there selling solar leases and all kinds of other sales scams, some “deals” will make it really hard to sell you home.

I have received good advice from Palomar, trying to replace our out of date solar system so we don’t get a $5000 bill every July......but our place is in a family trust so it takes 3 owners to spend some money.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Palomar did my Mother in Laws place in Temecula. Selfishly, I was hoping it would go horribly wrong and my holidays would be free. Unfortunately it went well and my MIL is happy. Thanks for nothing Andy.

69 1/2

Reaction score
I don’t suppose Palomar has sales and service in Buckeye, AZ??? My new home will be done in June.

BasilHayden

Reaction score
I don’t suppose Palomar has sales and service in Buckeye, AZ??? My new home will be done in June.

Sadly probably not, but I could perhaps work with you and the GC for a DIY kit.

BasilHayden

Reaction score
Palomar did my Mother in Laws place in Temecula. Selfishly, I was hoping it would go horribly wrong and my holidays would be free. Unfortunately it went well and my MIL is happy. Thanks for nothing Andy.

I think I remember this one, it was a bit sideways for a week or 2. The city changed their position on a gray area and we literally had to bring in an outside engineer to stamp approval and got a one off acceptance, we now install to a different plan in Temecula, you know 130mph winds as the standard. They were claiming she is in the middle of nowhere with no neighbors in site. Funny the neighbors on 3 sides of her home didn't count.

Temecula is always fun.