WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Panguich Utah.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
In route to Panguich Utah stopped off at the Black Spade Tattoo Shop located in a shipping container.
Check out Tattoo Etiquette #8:
112949AE-DF63-40A8-BBD3-5191D586B067.jpeg
56BECBEE-1DF0-4F82-A9D6-261C2A368416.jpeg

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
205EF3E4-3CB2-4735-AACB-D0F897407045.jpeg
9D719240-1EE5-4490-978F-D5AAC5AFC007.jpeg
The KOA is small maybe 35 spots with some pull thrus.
Could use better tree trimming to benefit those with painted RVs.

Trail riding excellent.
10 rides made the trip. We rotate dinner each night my night is Saturday. I’ll do that fried rice that everyone is crazy about and crock
Pot ribs.

Town of Panguitch has a family grocery that almost has it all except if you want low fat and low carb/calorie items and a few gas stations, a Subway and a couple family restaurants with really bland uninspired food.
It’s OHV friendly.

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
View attachment 666768 View attachment 666769 Town of Panguitch has a family grocery that has it all and a few gas stations, a Subway and a couple family restaurants.
It’s OHV friendly.

Not everything.....I ran out of cherry Skoal out in the area and was mess for a while....lol I was riding around on my Harley frantically trying to find a can. Finally had to settle for some wintergreen which went in the trash as soon as I was able to get some Cherry at the next town I found some.

Pretty area for sure

Reactions: TPC

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
D0F27E13-7848-446A-B864-9FF6B7F202CC.jpeg

I blew a water pump day one.

I drink Bud Select and I can forget that too. Brought several cases anticipating that. Lower calories but more important lower alcohol. Still get a buzz but not blitzed nor bloated.
This morning I feel great but everyone else drinking everything else is pretty hung over.

Have yet to find a Utah Walmart that has booze.
It’s usually the gas stations that sell it believe it or not. In the larger towns state stores are still around.
No bars of course.

5150 Whips is along and been cooking lunch for everyone on the trail.
They improved their magnetic mounts and they are excellent.
I’ll post some pix later. Verizon goes south around 8 AM and the WiFi here sux.

Last edited:

HotRod82

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing.....please look out for us motorcyclists coming the other way!

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Beautiful pics Ross. Stunning scenery for sure. Looks like another place to add to our list.
Those magnetic mounts are slick. Gonna hafta look into that deal. We are still planning and plotting for Sept. or October...you will be the first to know when we nail down a date. Once it cools off a bit our son in Reno is going to make a recon run out to what I think is an area we can all get in and camp in that will put us closer to those places we talked about. If it works it will knock 25 miles off of the ride, and open up some other targets.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Beautiful pics Ross. Stunning scenery for sure. Looks like another place to add to our list.
Those magnetic mounts are slick. Gonna hafta look into that deal. We are still planning and plotting for Sept. or October...you will be the first to know when we nail down a date. Once it cools off a bit our son in Reno is going to make a recon run out to what I think is an area we can all get in and camp in that will put us closer to those places we talked about. If it works it will knock 25 miles off of the ride, and open up some other targets.

We’re in for sure.

If you decide on the mag mounts tell 5150 you roll with us and they’ll give you a big discount.

We sold a half dozen full sets for them this trip. The stubbies, the lighted whips and day whips and they really knocked some $$ off the price + free delivery.
Call Andy or Liz and mention me.
Way below sand show price.

X3 in the shop for the water pump.
Met a guy there who was changing the color of his new X3 from black to yellow by changing out the plastic.
Yeah screwy but true.
I traded him an old set of wheels and tires for his black plastic and freshened up ours. Time and a torks driver, new X3.