WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Paradise by the sea in Oceanside...

NeverSatisfied

Reaction score
Looking to do something different next year the our annual Newport Dunes trip. Anybody been there? Yes or no?

Singleton

Reaction score
In-Laws stayed for a week at Paradise. OK pool, more of an RV park (spots are small), walking distance to beach and shot uber to Oceanside for restaurants (could bike it). Not much to do, outside of pool at the park.
We will do weekends to get away sometimes

NeverSatisfied

Reaction score
In-Laws stayed for a week at Paradise. OK pool, more of an RV park (spots are small), walking distance to beach and shot uber to Oceanside for restaurants (could bike it). Not much to do, outside of pool at the park.
We will do weekends to get away sometimes

Crap, reviews seemed positive... that's why I figured ask here... thank you!

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
I have a bunch of friends that put their trailers there and Oceanside RV during the summer. It's nice, but for nearly have the price Oceanside RV is the way to go. The spaces on all of them are a bit small though...coastal real estate.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
It's way better than Newport dunes. Spots are bigger and cleaner, cheaper as well if I remember correctly.

The floating water park at Newport dunes would be awesome if it wasn't in that nasty water. Sorry I don't like to swim where the storm drains dump.

troostr

GOT MILK?
Reaction score
We stayed there the first time we took pops rig out like 8 years ago or so- Carson and Adalyn were both in a stroller I remember. It was decent, I think the area around the Dunes is better, even around Campland seems better, it's a couple minute stroll to the beach. Spots are no bigger, actually smaller than what you're used to at the dunes. But the facility was really clean and well kept. We were only there a night or two.

c_land

Reaction score
Used to go there when I was a kid. It was very nicely kept and a short walk to the sand.

It seems like more of a retiree getaway. There are ALOT of rules and I remember the manager was a Nazi when it came to kids.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Small, decent and close to beach. Nothing else special about it, it's got businesses all around it.