WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Paragon Headers

Disco

Reaction score
Does anyone currently make a water jacketed over the transom header set up like the old Paragon/Hardin P1000?

Thanks

Rogers Hopeful

Reaction score
I don't know what a paragon header is but "lightning" makes jacketed headers and so does bassett

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Are you by chance referring to a water jacketed OT tail pipe versus a water jacketed 4 tube header ?

old rigger

Reaction score
I had to look them up to see what he's referring to and found this pic. Its from some guy selling them for $175 12 years ago.

hardin2.jpg

Disco

Reaction score
Lighting and Bassett don’t make over the transom headers. I want an over the transom set up.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Lighting and Bassett don’t make over the transom headers. I want an over the transom set up.
So you want "OT" pipes right (not headers) , they can be "hull specific" what logs do you have ?

Disco

Reaction score
So you want "OT" pipes right (not headers) , they can be "hull specific" what logs do you have ?
I don’t have logs. I’m running headers now. I want an old ski jet style set up like paragons. I guess I could have someone fab up tops for the new Hardin or Eddie set up.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
I don’t have logs. I’m running headers now. I want an old ski jet style set up like paragons. I guess I could have someone fab up tops for the new Hardin or Eddie set up.
Got it , best of luck on your venture