WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pardon Me...

squeezer

Reaction score
87F4055B-1A7D-4732-999C-470D8C684AA4.jpeg

squeezer

Reaction score

For Biden specifically... seeing that he was literally my last choice in the D’s primary That’s a tough sell.

But he’ll let’s give it a go.

I voted for Joe because he is feeble and old BUT had the good judgement of Picking a Black woman as his VP. Joe’s age and health means supporting him directly supports the first female to become president.

(Too Honest?)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
For Biden specifically... seeing that he was literally my last choice in the D’s primary That’s a tough sell.

I voted for Joe because he is feeble and old BUT had the good judgement of Picking a Black woman as his VP. Joe’s age and health means supporting him directly supports the first female to become president.

(Too Honest?)

Oh for fucks sakes.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

(Too Honest?)

1608742255498.png

Do you EVER get anything right? 😂

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

(Too Honest?)

No, very shallow and pretty fuckin stupid, but not too honest....Maybe 50 shades of black at best......but I agree, Biden did make a much better choice for VP than Obama 😂 and not surprising that you would support the likes of her.....I just wish her Mom and Dad had statues erected in their honor so your BLM Buddies could destroy them.....

1608741944023.png

BUT had the good judgement of picking a Black woman as his VP......
Interesting that you list "Black" as her first and predominant qualification...You peeps sure do set "low bars" ......
1608742405187.gif

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
View attachment 954477

Do you EVER get anything right? 😂

No shit, she’s less black than Obama...Barack not Micheal.

The dumb fuck actually thinks she’s a friend to Blacks.
She most decidedly was NOT a friend to Blacks as a prosecutor UNLESS she was sucking their dicks for advancement.

The pedo voter has no idea how to channel his all consuming white guilt.

wallnutz

Reaction score
So even if she was black, being elected VP means what??? Just to say we did? Does that mean we are woke now? 🤡 🤡 🤡

CLdrinker

Reaction score

(Too Honest?)
So you admit you vote for your candidate has nothing to do with track recorder, abilities or experience. Just race. And she isn’t even black!

530RL

Reaction score
Any idea who really wants Donald Trump to preemptively pardon his children?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So even if she was black, being elected VP means what??? Just to say we did? Does that mean we are woke now? 🤡 🤡 🤡

Yes.
This is “virtue signaling” of the highest order.
“Identity politics”...it is SOLELY about personal satisfaction, and has zero to do with anything related to the benifit of anything or anybody beyond the individual.

In his case we can conclude from his posts over the last few months that he is the defender of all things non white male.
He is on a crusade against his own guilt...and we are the ones subjected to it.
(By we I mean the patriots of this Nation)

rcmike

Reaction score

(Too Honest?)
I heard on the internet that Trump is going to spend his last week identifying as a woman, thereby becoming the first female president.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Yes.
This is “virtue signaling” of the highest order.
“Identity politics”...it is SOLELY about personal satisfaction, and has zero to do with anything related to the benifit of anything or anybody beyond the individual.

In his case we can conclude from his posts over the last few months that he is the defender of all things non white male.
He is on a crusade against his own guilt...and we are the ones subjected to it.
(By we I mean the patriots of this Nation)
So he goes out in black face?

squeezer

Reaction score
So you admit you vote for your candidate has nothing to do with track recorder, abilities or experience. Just race. And she isn’t even black!

I'll admit that my vote had nothing to do with VP elect Harrisl. Her choice says more about President Elect Bidens willingness to work within a diverse group. An open mind, even a feeble one, that is willing to listen to many voices is much more desirable than whatever you would classify Trumps mind as.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I'll admit that my vote had nothing to do with VP elect Harrisl. Her choice says more about President Elect Bidens willingness to work within a diverse group. An open mind, even a feeble one, that is willing to listen to many voices is much more desirable than whatever you would classify Trumps mind as.

Well now that depends on the voices they’re listening to.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
Guys, Squeezer is just trying to get a rise out of you with troll posts. He's a Grads copycat. Ignore clowns and they eventually go away...

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I'll just leave this here!!

The Pew Research Center, using aggregated data from the Department of Justice, said President Trump has issued 29 pardons, including Flynn’s Wednesday, and 16 commutations since taking office in 2017.

By contrast, Trump’s predecessor, Barack Obama, issued 212 pardons and 1,715 commutations during his eight years in office. President George H. W. Bush issued 74 pardons but just three commutations during his four years in office.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Any idea who really wants Donald Trump to preemptively pardon his children?

You talk about Donald Trump's children insinuating they've broken laws. What is your position on Joe Biden and Joe Biden's son and Joe Biden's family when we KNOW they've broken the law? (There is PROOF - lots of it).

Why do you bother talking about Trump's children without talking about all the good they've done and not talk about Hunter Biden and all the corruption he's been involved in? And don't forget that Hunter Biden couldn't do ANYTHING for anyone unless his father, Joe Biden delivered/performed for the millions the Bidens received from Ukraine, Russia and the CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

(Too Honest?)
Perfect. So your Racism and Feminism is at the forefront of your political agenda. Thank you for being honest. I prefer a persons qualifications over race or sex... but that is coming from a normal person perspective. Life must really suck for you.

In 2016 it was very easy. Long time politician who I believed to be among the most corrupt, or a non long term politician who's views most aligned with mine. Don't give two fucks about sex, color, or what they do in the bedroom. In 2020 I was met with pretty much and identical choice.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Democrats today care not about qualifications, nor character, it seems they only care about color of skin.

🤡🤡

What will Squeefer say when Joe pardons Hunter 😂

He will applaud it.
He does not believe the pics or videos of Hunters drug and sex and child abuse crimes, let alone the incest.

Or he is OK with it all, meaning Squeezer has already pardoned not only Hunters transgressions, but Joes pedophiliac tendencies as well.
Which is extremely disconcerting to me as a fellow father, and the exact reason I am now, and will continue to troll him every single day until I am banned.

AzMandella

Reaction score

(Too Honest?)
No too stupid . Picking a running mate just because of their color is just as racist as those you call racis . He just used her for her color . Also she's an idiot . Can't answer a serious question without cackling like a hyena . Couldn't even muster up 1% support in the primaries .

AzMandella

Reaction score
You keep selling yourself on that . He chose her only to help get more of the black vote . In other words a racist Biden is.

squeezer

Reaction score
You keep selling yourself on that . He chose her only to help get more of the black vote . In other words a racist Biden is.

I'll take a President who takes actions to cater to black voters over one who catered to White Supremacist voters eight days a week.

squeezer

Reaction score
He will applaud it.
He does not believe the pics or videos of Hunters drug and sex and child abuse crimes, let alone the incest.

Or he is OK with it all, meaning Squeezer has already pardoned not only Hunters transgressions, but Joes pedophiliac tendencies as well.
Which is extremely disconcerting to me as a fellow father, and the exact reason I am now, and will continue to troll him every single day until I am banned.

And thats going to remain yore problem...

Canuck 1

Midget Hater
Reaction score
I'll take a President who takes actions to cater to black voters over one who catered to White Supremacist voters eight days a week.

And yet you voted for the opposite of that.... interesting

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

White supremacist??
Who’s that? Every white person but you?

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score

"White Supremacist" really?

Answer me this!

Who is the only one in here judging people by the color of their skin?? Honest question!

Also waiting for your comments on post #33🤷‍♂️

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

(Too Honest?)

I have an honest question..

Isn’t picking someone based on their gender and skin color not only sexist, but racist?

Wouldn’t you rather pick the best and most qualified person for the job (any job?)

isn’t that trying to get rid of racism through racism and same for sexism?

wallnutz

Reaction score

Isn’t picking someone based on their gender and skin color not only sexist, but racist?

Wouldn’t you rather pick the best and most qualified person for the job (any job?)

Your going to confuse him.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score

Yore a white supremacist and a racist just for asking such questions!! FFS dave, get in the game here!