WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Park City Report

BajaMike

Reaction score
I promised someone on here I would give a Park City report. Been at the Montage in Deer Valley since Sunday.

It’s been snowing lightly for 4days, about half of Deer Valley and Park City runs are open, it’s been 16 degrees at night and they making snow day and night. Skied 2 days, there are two lifts right at the Montage, great conditions on new snow, no crowds, I think I was sharing the mountain with about 5 skiers.

94AE7352-1CBB-4704-93E9-FDAC655706A0.jpeg

BajaMike

Reaction score
I promised someone on here I would give a Park City report. Been at the Montage in Deer Valley since Sunday.

It’s been snowing lightly for 4days, about half of Deer Valley and Park City runs are open, it’s been 16 degrees at night and they making snow day and night. Skied 2 days, there are two lifts right at the Montage, great conditions on new snow, no crowds, I think I was sharing the mountain with about 5 skiers.

View attachment 952662
View attachment 952666

I was sore today, went down to the lobby, “where can a get a Bloody Mary”, in Utah they can’t serve alcohol before 11am. I got Titoes in the room, but no bloody mix.

JBS

Reaction score
I was sore today, went down to the lobby, “where can a get a Bloody Mary”, in Utah they can’t serve alcohol before 11am. I got Titoes in the room, but no bloody mix.

I believe it is 10am to get served. 11am for the Liquor store.

Love Park City!!!!!

sirbob

Reaction score

View attachment 952662
View attachment 952666

Thank you for the update. It sounds like nobody is there! Could be good or bad depending ;-)

Are the restaurants open at the hotel? Can you sit at the bar and have a drink?

How about in town - are restaurants open in town for dinner?

BajaMike

Reaction score
Thank you for the update. It sounds like nobody is there! Could be good or bad depending ;-)

Are the restaurants open at the hotel? Can you sit at the bar and have a drink?

How about in town - are restaurants open in town for dinner?

All the hotel restaurants and bars are open, masks to get in, eating and drinking, no mask. Going to Main Street tonight with my friend Kamy West for dinner. I will let you know. She is a San Clemente girl who is now a real estate agent in Park City.

sirbob

Reaction score
All the hotel restaurants and bars are open, masks to get in, eating and drinking, no mask. Going to Main Street tonight with my friend Kamy West for dinner. I will let you know. She is a San Clemente girl who is now a real estate agent in Park City.

Well from one San Clemente resident to another - have a great time at dinner!

I’ll look forward to hearing what’s going on in town. Thx for the updates!

Last edited:

One2go

Reaction score
Following as well,Headed up day after xmas for a week. Wife got reservations for Ruth Chris for New Years. So was wondering about the restrictions. That place looks awesome Bajamike what's the name of the hotel or condos ?

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
Heading there Sunday with family. We cannot wait. Last season was obviously a bust but managed to get in 18 days. Following up with another trip on Presidents weekend.

JD D05

Reaction score
I'm not sure why some places won't serve alcohol until 10am. Most my breakfast spots I go to do serve when they open.

JD D05

Reaction score
Following as well,Headed up day after xmas for a week. Wife got reservations for Ruth Chris for New Years. So was wondering about the restrictions. That place looks awesome Bajamike what's the name of the hotel or condos ?

I perfer Prime over Ruth's personally. If you want really good Italian go to Cortona out in Kimball Junction. It is weird place in a strip mall with like 6 tables but the chicken picatta is really good. Reservation only...

I also highly recommend the Blind Dog for food.

JD D05

Reaction score
Heading there Sunday with family. We cannot wait. Last season was obviously a bust but managed to get in 18 days. Following up with another trip on Presidents weekend.

You coming snow mobiling with me ?????

• Love
Reactions: DWC

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
You coming snow mobiling with me ?????

Presidents weekend Feb 10-15 I am out there and would really like to ride if you are around and can go. Has to be pretty amazing out there on a sled.

BajaMike

Reaction score
We went out last night and it seems all the bars and restaurants are open. Wear masks to get seated and then no one wears them. Lots of people out last night...the two bars we went to full but not packed.

it snowed lightly almost every day and night we were there. The skiing was great, no crowds except on the weekend. We came back this evening.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Glad to see you still out there enjoying life Mike. Well deserved!

all is well this way.

BajaMike

Reaction score

all is well this way.

all is well this way.

Good to hear from you Tom. I got to come out there and see you.

I might be in Las Vegas between Christmas and New Years, girlfriend wants to drive her new Lexus I bought her to Vegas.

Vegas, Tom?
8B412EB4-E8F6-4B2B-B3FD-875DC57EA613.jpeg

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Good to hear from you Tom. I got to come out there and see you.

I might be in Las Vegas between Christmas and New Years, girlfriend wants to drive her new Lexus I bought her to Vegas.

Vegas, Tom?
View attachment 953261

nice! I have been battling covid for the past 2-3 weeks. Had to call off visiting Justin and the boys for Xmas. I probably wont be doing anything until after new years. It got in my chest but i am getting better. Nothing but rest and meds right now.

cheers and have fun out in Vegas!

you stopped aging Mike. Looking good

kurtis500

Reaction score
Nice. I live here in PC. We usually drive up and take our pics under the lit trees out front of the Montage.

Enjoy

BajaMike

Reaction score
nice! I have been battling covid for the past 2-3 weeks. Had to call off visiting Justin and the boys for Xmas. I probably wont be doing anything until after new years. It got in my chest but i am getting better. Nothing but rest and meds right now.

cheers and have fun out in Vegas!

you stopped aging Mike. Looking good

Wow, really sorry Tom. Get well soon.

BajaMike

Reaction score

JD D05

Reaction score
Presidents week is the busiest week of the year and usually has the best snow and weather. I love that week but a lot of places are sold out. Who know about this year.

In Park City?

Hermosa

Pibb + Red Vines = CD
Reaction score

View attachment 952662
View attachment 952666
There is a chick that works there at the concierge desk named Jamie, puts out and lonely.