WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Park Moabi Double Wide

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Are the breakfast burritos as good as ever up there?

PaPaG

Reaction score
BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

YES I am online playing or RD's for a few minutes....and YES I am amazed that you finally bumped this add. Great houses people, even greater setup....

Moabifam5

Reaction score
Such a great set up and place yet you sold both of yours??? Merry Christmas to you and the lovely wife. PaPa! your ex-neighbor:)

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:BUMP BUMP BUMP :D:D:):):skull::yikes:yikes

PaPaG

Reaction score
Such a great set up and place yet you sold both of yours??? Merry Christmas to you and the lovely wife. PaPa! your ex-neighbor:)

DONT RUB IT IN...I love the park, I love our friends there including you guys but I HATED PC and what they had done to our nice quiet part of the river so I sold. If I had it to do all over again knowing he is jammed up and not screwing up the park much anymore I would have kept one of my places til I bought a place on the river.
Merry Christmas to you and your great family, Please tell them we said hello and miss you guys.

PS This place is awesome, the outside lights can be seen from the space shuttle and the house is setup as a great entertainment house. Awesome river pad for sure.

stoker22405

Reaction score
DONT RUB IT IN...I love the park, I love our friends there including you guys but I HATED PC and what they had done to our nice quiet part of the river so I sold. If I had it to do all over again knowing he is jammed up and not screwing up the park much anymore I would have kept one of my places til I bought a place on the river.
Merry Christmas to you and your great family, Please tell them we said hello and miss you guys.

PS This place is awesome, the outside lights can be seen from the space shuttle and the house is setup as a great entertainment house. Awesome river pad for sure.

There's plenty for sale in there....Get back in there until you get the river front estate Mayor....!

BajaMike

Reaction score
Still not fucking pictures??? I'm not going thru the whole thing but you guys are too funny!!!

PaPaG

Reaction score
There's plenty for sale in there....Get back in there until you get the river front estate Mayor....!

The next 100k I drop will be for a down payment for something up in Tahoe then we can talk River Lot.. :)

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
Is this place still available? I'm not interested in buying, just curious if it was still available...:cool

Icky

Reaction score
There's still no pictures of this

LAVEYNICK

Reaction score
Congrats in the sale don! better stop bye and visit us

PaPaG

Reaction score
Congrats on the sale, it's about time...now time for #2 to go... time to come over the TT side and get to travel :)