WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Park Moabi/Pirates Cove Mobile Home for Sale

Beerme

Retired...Time for a cold one!
Reaction score
Space #2, Pirates Cove. 2 bed, 1 bath mobile home. 85K OBO. Hate to have to sell it, but just don't use it enough. New washer. Fully furnished. New blinds throughout. Desirable location with parking in front.

MH1.jpg
MH2.jpg MH3.jpg MH4.jpg MH5.jpg

LAVEYNICK

Reaction score
I saw your boat was gone this past weekend. Where next?

Beerme

Reaction score
I saw your boat was gone this past weekend. Where next?

Either a house in Havasu, or mobile in Parker. Boat is getting a much needed color sanding and service. Love the place, but it's time for a change.

wishiknew

Reaction score
Either a house in Havasu, or mobile in Parker. Boat is getting a much needed color sanding and service. Love the place, but it's time for a change.

Why not a lot on dike red ??????

Beerme

Reaction score
Bump! Make me a reasonable offer. I want this thing gone!

stoker22405

Reaction score
Hey Hey Hey, I thought I am first to know of a good deal from one of your neighbors :)

Its the same lot he has been telling you about for 7 years....Go buy it already....!

PaPaG

Reaction score
Its the same lot he has been telling you about for 7 years....Go buy it already....!

IE: Good Deal? He is asking double what the lot next door sold for NOT A GOOD DEAL.....Some of us are not "BALLERS" like the famous Stoker22405 and can go by what ever they want without thinking of the price :) 7 years? lol...Us normal working folks do not have the luxury of bringing bags of cash to a deal like some "BALLERS" and not think about a price...

stoker22405

Reaction score
IE: Good Deal? He is asking double what the lot next door sold for NOT A GOOD DEAL.....Some of us are not "BALLERS" like the famous Stoker22405 and can go by what ever they want without thinking of the price :) 7 years? lol...Us normal working folks do not have the luxury of bringing bags of cash to a deal like some "BALLERS" and not think about a price...

He lowered the price a few years ago

PaPaG

Reaction score
He lowered the price a few years ago

Not from what I was told by his direct neighbor. PS go buy it with your pocket change and Beerme and I will rent it from you :)

Beerme sorry for the thread jack...

stoker22405

Reaction score
Not from what I was told by his direct neighbor. PS go buy it with your pocket change and Beerme and I will rent it from you :)

Call and make a cash offer....You may be surprised...!

Beerme

Reaction score
Major price drop 50K OBO....throw a number, kids need new shoes:D

Beerme

Reaction score

LOL! no problem at all:D The action on the thread is good advertising:rotflmao:

wishiknew

Reaction score
LOL! no problem at all:D The action on the thread is good advertising:rotflmao:

We all like attention so bring it 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Beerme

Reaction score
$360 is our current lease cost. It just went up $50 last month, so I do not see it going up for the next few years. Of course this is just my guess. When Pirates Cove took over the management of the mobiles about three years ago, they right away tried to raise our lease rent. The mobile owners refused, and Pirates held off until last month. We've owned ours about 14 years and we started at $190, so honestly, it hasn't been too bad in my opinion.