WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parker 425

SkyDirtWaterguy

Reaction score
Dude hasnt finished a race in 10 years and has self inflicted baby mama drama. His opinion is pretty much worthless these days. He is playing the social media card until that drys up also.

He has resigned to ripping around Glamis at Olds with reckless abandon. No regard for anyone’s safety or well being.

420HOA

FIRM MEMBER
Reaction score
F2BB5F88-6808-4D6A-84E7-871BFE4EAAD7.jpeg
4th place Class 1

420HOA

FIRM MEMBER
Reaction score
It looks (from this angle/view) that he came up short on the double...or was long on the landing by hitting the previous jump fast. Anytime the front end gets stuffed, and a front wheel leaves town, it hurts. Not much control, nor time to pray. We did it in a 7 truck 20 years ago, and probably only a third the speed. Ours was both lack of skill and equipment. These poor guys had the skill, and the equipment...but I think you need a bit of luck too. They walked away...pride gets hurt, but trucks get rebuilt.
Andrew Whitehead walked away to be airlifted to ER Broke L2 and L4 and C6 and sustained a skull fracture
Last I heard he was in stable condition
Get well soon Andrew

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Andrew Whitehead walked away to be airlifted to ER Broke L2 and L4 and C6 and sustained a skull fracture
Last I heard he was in stable condition
Get well soon Andrew
Damn, sorry to hear that:(. I hope no more damage was incurred by movement after the fact. I shattered C3, and fractured C4...with multiple skull fractures. I hope his headaches go away fast, and he can tough it out without too many meds. If he still had movement and feeling in his extremities, I hope all is well. I don't know him, but surely wish him the best.

420HOA

FIRM MEMBER
Reaction score
Weird shit going on BITD says were 4th place on time Racing Trax says were third place on time

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
View attachment 839747 Huge shout out to Ricky Gaunt Motorsports and Smiley Motorsports for allowing us to use their main pit parts and crew Amazing people #RESPECT

Super Ricky is the best! Great guy and super fun to hang out with. Known and raced with him for 30 years.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Weird shit going on BITD says were 4th place on time Racing Trax says were third place on time

I have an old 3rd place motoX trophy in the garage. You can have it if it makes you feel better. :p

Nice job on competing and finishing the race! :)

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Where’s the video?

Camera gets bumped as the navigator climbs out, but you can still hear some of the ensuing drama. Onboard fire system malfunctioned. Another truck tossed them another fire extinguisher, took 3 to get it put out. I think the engine may be out of the truck this week and get cleaned up to where we can pin down what happened, maybe a broken fuel line.

[GALLERY=]

Backlash

Reaction score
Congratulations on finishing and placing so well!