WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parker 4th of July

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
This is the first time in 40+ years of going to Parker that I will be spending the 4th of July out there. We like to avoid the crowds and crazies but since this is the last summer before my boy goes off to college, he asked to spend the 4th at the river. We are staying in the Keys so those of you that do this on a regular yearly basis, let me know the in's/out's...do's/do not's or if this is just biz as usual for a busy holiday weekend.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Roadrunner puts on a good show... the river will be nuts as usual.. we are out every year but ,staying home this year now that the bluewater show wont be happening.

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
I went a few years ago and stayed in the keys. Just business as usual on a holiday weekend,

Advantage 1

Reaction score
You going to be out there Joe?

Good chance we will be heading up to Big Bear... all I have been doing is working and really, really need a break. I'll see you on the water soon... or we can get back to Old Towne SD.

Be safe!!

c_land

Reaction score
This is the first time in 40+ years of going to Parker that I will be spending the 4th of July out there. We like to avoid the crowds and crazies but since this is the last summer before my boy goes off to college, he asked to spend the 4th at the river. We are staying in the Keys so those of you that do this on a regular yearly basis, let me know the in's/out's...do's/do not's or if this is just biz as usual for a busy holiday weekend.

They have got gnarly with parking rules there. Theres a guest pass and a trailer pass that we had to have when we rented last.

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
They have got gnarly with parking rules there. Theres a guest pass and a trailer pass that we had to have when we rented last.

We're set with passes. We are arriving in Parker on the 21st so plenty of time to get a good parking spot. :D

Tpltrbl303

Reaction score
I’ve been there on every 4th for as long as I can remember. We sit on the dock and watch the shit show go by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk