WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parker - Branson’s Resort

Parker Dreamin

Can I get a what what ???
Reaction score
Anybody on here have a permanent spot at Branson’s or stay often?
We are looking at some of the new manufactured homes they are doing and looking for some feedback on the park.
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cofooter

Reaction score
Friends have a new mobile there, they love it. Cool park! Very friendly.

BigRedBryan

Reaction score
We've been there multiple times, fun place! No issues ever.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
We are looking at some of the new manufactured homes they are doing and looking for some feedback on the park.
Thank you

@riverlynchmob has taken up residency there and has a brand mew mobile there. Nice park and they are doing tons of nice stuff to it.

traquer

Reaction score
Only stayed once as a renter, don't remember the launching situation but the place was nice and chill.

Hallett_Whacker

Reaction score
Thank you

I left my rv parked there for 6 months, 4 months, 3 months over the course of 3 consecutive years. We loved it. Walking distance to Strokes and Pirates, a short drive to Roadrunner, across the street from the golf course, etc...

Never had any issues—nothing ever went missing, fairly quiet (we spent many nights there with our kids), and they have new and improved docks. We’re actually considering a trailer there ourselves in the next couple of years.

@JB in so cal not sure they still do that— they’re doing away with the rv pads as they’re putting in mobile homes, but they did. I want to say our spot varied between $320 and $350 monthly depending on how close to the water we wanted to be.

Last edited:

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
@riverlynchmob has taken up residency there and has a brand mew mobile there. Nice park and they are doing tons of nice stuff to it.

Yes John and Summer bought a new mobile there. They love it. Brandon (the owners grandson) has done a lot of work to make the place nice. Its one of the better parks on the strip. [emoji106]

Parker Dreamin

Reaction score
Good feedback. We met with Brandon, good dude. Walked the lots where the next homes are going in on the front row - street side with Golf Course and Mountain views.
They have redone the water front beach/docks- it is killer.
They will be moving all or most of the 5th wheel pads out and transitioning to all manufactured over the next handful of years.

Cant beat the location- food and bars in both directions.

Icky

Reaction score
Excellent place, peculiar launch ramp that can be troublesome for the less experienced.
I agree, when I first bought my boat I stayed there, took a couple tries to get it on the trailer with how the water flows right there.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I think the only drawback there Is the docks. The current is vicious right there.

We couldn't side tie. We had to tie the front of the boat to the outside piling of the upstream dock.

You had to be Super careful with an 18ft flat...

Be sure to scope that out (the dock situation) good before you lock something down at that place.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Branson‘s has been there forever. Believe it was once owned and managed by June Branson, who also owned a resort in Alaska. Back in the day they use to display huge salmon and trout in the freezer here. Believe some unknowing people use to think they had actually been caught here. Too funny.

84miller

Reaction score
Only stayed once as a renter, don't remember the launching situation but the place was nice and chill.

Launch ramp is ok. If I remember right it has a curve to it and angles about 30% down river. Can be unusual for someone not experienced in launching or backing a trailer but very doable to a experienced boater.

boatnam2

Reaction score
I use to stay at bransons all the time as a drunken teenager, jeannie chased us around the motel many of times. Hell i even rented her personal motorhome once when the place was full, that was so nice of her. Always a fun place with shitty docks, looks like the place is really starting to take shape.

cofooter

Reaction score
I use to stay at bransons all the time as a drunken teenager, jeannie chased us around the motel many of times. Hell i even rented her personal motorhome once when the place was full, that was so nice of her. Always a fun place with shitty docks, looks like the place is really starting to take shape.
They just put a bunch of new aluminum docks in, same funky current, though.

Parker Dreamin

Reaction score
IMG_9078.jpg

Shaping up nicely!!!!

racetrash

Reaction score
No dogs allowed. 6 to 7 hundred a month for the lot, we cant see that for us.

overdue

STARTING OVER
Reaction score
Grandma lived there in the early 70s , then moved over to the jolly knight when the Jim’s ran it , both are great places and fun memories

Parker Dreamin

Reaction score
Grandma lived there in the early 70s , then moved over to the jolly knight when the Jim’s ran it , both are great places and fun memories
Have family friends in Jolly Knight - we almost bought a place in there prior to the new Bransons firing off.

overdue

STARTING OVER
Reaction score
Have family friends in Jolly Knight - we almost bought a place in there prior to the new Bransons firing off.
I think her trailer is still there , second or third to the last one at the far end by the commercial building ,

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I'm glad I came across this thread. Never knew anybody that stayed there but looked into it after reading this and it sounds like a great option for when we're able to hit the strip again.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Parker Dreamin

Reaction score
I'm glad I came across this thread. Never knew anybody that stayed there but looked into it after reading this and it sounds like a great option for when we're able to hit the strip again.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Let me know if ya have any questions. We are pumped on it.
Very nice inside as well.

Attachments

• IMG_9149.jpg
    IMG_9149.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 154
Last edited: