WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parker for New Years Who Else?

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
Maybe we can go on a desert ride:hmm

Skippy

Reaction score
We'll be in Parker. Don't really have anything to take dirt riding though.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
We'll be in Parker for the Flying Vee's NEW YEARS PARTY!!! :) :)

RD

parker ed

Reaction score
Ill be there with some friends. Most likely do the desert bar at some point while we are there :beer

TAF

Reaction score
We'll be in Parker for the Flying Vee's NEW YEARS PARTY!!! :) :)

RD

I'm curious, is it going to end up being a RD for Pres. pep rallie?:beer
I'd drink to that. I would love to go to the desert bar but never been. All please let me know.
Rob

LowRiver2

Reaction score
We'll be up at River Reflections Sat. afternoon to ride, jeepin, do some target practice over at the old range on Ca. side, probably hit the desert bar Sun.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Friday - Tuesday:beer

I am half tempted to leave the Rhino at home since there will be 2-3 people at the house that won't have a ride. Perhaps take the Z71 out for some easy wheeling.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
I'll be there thursday night to tuesday, staying a few doors down from Badenoch's. Only a week away Woo Hoo!! :beer

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
Friday - Tuesday:beer

I am half tempted to leave the Rhino at home since there will be 2-3 people at the house that won't have a ride. Perhaps take the Z71 out for some easy wheeling.
some how will make room:D

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
The other couple with the rhino going? Maybe they have room in the backseat for bill and my dad...lol

Now that would be funny. I could fully picture your dad freakin out and your uncle constantly asking for a beverage stop. :D:D
________
MEDICAL MARIJUANA

Last edited:

Magic34

Reaction score
Now that would be funny. I could fully picture your dad freakin out and your uncle constantly asking for a beverage stop. :D:D

They can totally ride in the back of mine.

Ca Sean

Reaction score

Time to sell that thing and buy a Jeep ;)

Cole Trickle

Reaction score

My dad did surprisingly well when I took him out. I only caught him with his eyes closed about 14X....lol:D

I like my uncles thinking;)

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Tell you what, if you knock out that public bathroom and put boat parking in, you might have yourself a deal :D

cool....let me talk to the BLM:D:beer:eek:

I would rather have the toilet there then another trailer;)

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Hes not old enough to roll with the jeep crew yet. LOL!!!!!:D:D

I'm not gay like Sean either........:eek:

Gay_Pride__Jeep_by_omniphoto.jpg

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I now see where you are spending a majority of your time online, perusing the Gay Pride web sites :hmm

Nah....linds emails them to Jen and tell sher to keep your pictures secret.

Jen never hides juicy gay gossip from me. New paint job yurned out sweet......mock would be jealous.lol:D

pink_jeep.jpg

Ca Sean

Reaction score
Sad thing is you wouldn' be joking:D.

You get the new couch yet?:beer

Sure did. Of course with this cold weather we've had, I wish they would have came with built in heaters.

So are you definitely heading out to Parker New Years weekend? We were talking about making a day trip to Borrego, but maybe we can head out to Parker instead. That's if you guys are planning on doing some off-roading.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Sure did. Of course with this cold weather we've had, I wish they would have came with built in heaters.

So are you definitely heading out to Parker New Years weekend? We were talking about making a day trip to Borrego, but maybe we can head out to Parker instead. That's if you guys are planning on doing some off-roading.

For sure heading to parker.

Call Riverland and see if they have a spot. It should be a fun low key weekend with some 4x4 action and some moderate:drnkfr

Ca Sean

Reaction score
For sure heading to parker.

Call Riverland and see if they have a spot. It should be a fun low key weekend with some 4x4 action and some moderate:drnkfr

I might have her call and see if one of those motel rooms are available. Neither of us have Monday off, so it's a short weekend.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I might have her call and see if one of those motel rooms are available. Neither of us have Monday off, so it's a short weekend.

It's official.....your works suck!!!:eek::swear

Hope you guys make it...let me know how it goes.:beer

Ca Sean

Reaction score
It's official.....your works suck!!!:eek::swear

Hope you guys make it...let me know how it goes.:beer

Yes, it does official suck.

Linds is going to call about a rental out there. I have a few things that need fixing on the Jeep before we go, but it shouldn't take me too long :D

20024130_f6555033e6.jpg

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Yes, it does official suck.

Linds is going to call about a rental out there. I have a few things that need fixing on the Jeep before we go, but it shouldn't take me too long :D

20024130_f6555033e6.jpg

no problem....looks like you got better wheels already:D