WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parker Hotel Recommendation

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
I'm kinda over the whole Bluewater deal now, was wanting to plan early a mid-week trip late march /early april.
How is the Hampton Inn, or...?????
Would need parking for truck & small boat.
Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
The Hampton is the newest place in town, I assume they have parking for a boat but easy enough to call and ask them. Might try calling to see if JT's in the Keys is open now with the new owners. Other thing that may work is renting a waterfront home.

azsunfun

Reaction score
i would look for a house to rent with your needs, you have time to shop around, you are talking the start of boat season.$$$

Hallett_Whacker

Reaction score
Check out Branson's. They have upped the quality level over the years. https://www.bransonsresort.com/

They have rooms by the water, plenty of parking and a launch ramp.
I second Branson’s. I’ve left my Rv there for months at a time, and I’ve stayed in their bungalows. It’s clean, fairly quiet, and conveniently located.

Close to the keys, Pirates, Roadrunner, Strokes, and the golf course. They have a few slips as well.

wzuber

Reaction score
I'm kinda over the whole Bluewater deal now, was wanting to plan early a mid-week trip late march /early april.
How is the Hampton Inn, or...?????
Would need parking for truck & small boat.
Thanks in advance for any recommendations.
From what I've observed "boat parking" there is mostly accross the street in the dirt lot. I see many big rigs and lo & high end boats parked there.

ltbaney1

Reaction score
Check out Branson's. They have upped the quality level over the years. https://www.bransonsresort.com/

They have rooms by the water, plenty of parking and a launch ramp.
I third bransons. stayed there in august and was happy with it. clean nice rooms, nice big grass area for the kiddos and good docks. my only complaint is the launch ramp is pretty tight, but completely doable.

Hampton is nice as well, but parking with a boat can be a cluster fornication. on the plus side you are right accross the street from Ruperto's.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I third bransons. stayed there in august and was happy with it. clean nice rooms, nice big grass area for the kiddos and good docks. my only complaint is the launch ramp is pretty tight, but completely doable.

Hampton is nice as well, but parking with a boat can be a cluster fornication. on the plus side you are right accross the street from Ruperto's.

And the docks are even worse!

Big Bend has some small rooms for rent. Maybe look into that?

Back in the day, we used to rent Mobil home at castle rock river shores. Those are Way better options than a hotel room to me. 😊