WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parker is closed. Literally

Tom Slick

Reaction score
It’s such a joke if people are being arrested for surfing or paddle boarding. WTF you are out alone with no one around you. But damn be homeless live on the sidewalks laying in groups and it’s ok. 🤔
Funny how when news broke about the Kung Flu the media completely stopped reporting about the homeless. Can we assume that they are all immune, or are they all dropping like flies on the streets?

D19

Reaction score
Liberals never let a crisis go to waste. This is their once in a lifetime chance to control humans. They’re celebrating the search and capture of the paddle boarder lol.

I can assure you that if it needs handling under my roof it gets handled. Not a law on the books that can fix the shit I have going on as quickly as I do.

Unfortunately there are people in this world who need to be told when, and how, they need to get it done. Hence the Democrat party being born lol.

It’s not only the liberals, it’s all government. They’re the same group behind the curtain. Stop buying into the propaganda used to distract and divide.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Fucking bullshit. SUNSHINE KILLS THE VIRUS. By all means keep people inside....fucking morons.

I agree about the large groups, but fuck it, if people want to infect their entire family, you need to let them.

If citizens are minding their own business and using OUR fucking state parks/beaches/waterways/lakes there should not be any lockdown like this....

WE OWN THOSE PROPERTIES, THE STATE IS ABUSING IT'S TRUST IMO.

Where are you seeing that sunlight kills the virus?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D19

Reaction score

It's called Vitamin D, which promotes white blood cell growth much like selenium that is found in the ground. Most of our food is grown in soil robbed of these minerals which is the reason for growing rates of disease. Our bodies are made up of the earth, they can fix themselves if given the proper minerals and nutrients on a consistent basis.

The links you posted are supported by the standard monopolized MD profession whose doctors and researchers are taught little to almost no nutritional or medicine science, therefore they should only treat matters like trauma and surgeries, not chronic disease prevention.

Medical Doctors are trained in allopathic medicine. They push vaccines and man made drugs to manage disease rather than promote vitamins and minerals that the body needs to cure itself or become strong enough to fight off disease. They are hand in hand with the paramedical industry and is not in the best interest of the pharmaceutical industry to push vitamins, healthy exercise, alternative medicine and diet. They are in the business of treatment, not finding a cure or prevention. They are simply not trained in that field. Therefore much of what comes from that organization about disease and illness prevention is BS.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
It's called Vitamin D, which promotes white blood cell growth much like selenium that is found in the ground. Most of our food is grown in soil robbed of these minerals which is the reason for growing rates of disease. Our bodies are made up of the earth, they can fix themselves if given the proper minerals and nutrients on a consistent basis.

The links you posted are supported by the standard monopolized MD profession whose doctors and researchers are taught little to almost no nutritional or medicine science, therefore they should only treat matters like trauma and surgeries, not chronic disease prevention.

Medical Doctors are trained in allopathic medicine. They push vaccines and man made drugs to manage disease rather than promote vitamins and minerals that the body needs to cure itself or become strong enough to fight off disease. They are hand in hand with the paramedical industry and is not in the best interest of the pharmaceutical industry to push vitamins, healthy exercise, alternative medicine and diet. They are in the business of treatment, not finding a cure or prevention. They are simply not trained in that field.

Do you have evidence that vitamin D kills CoronaVirus? Or aids in treatment? Because they’ve done tests that show sunlight doesn’t kill it, which is my response to someone saying sunlight kills it.

Riverbottom

Reaction score
Just went for a ride in the old pontoon boat. Cruised form the Keys up to River Island. Lots of boats on the water, weather is really nice. Was surprised that all the boat ramps on the Calif. side were open, and boats launching at all the parks and Rock Island. Something must have changed with BLM or San Bernardino county.

old rigger

Reaction score
All boats off the water by 4pm. No warning whatsoever
hahahahaha, it’s like 4th of July weekend out here today.

Not saying it won’t shut down in the future if this shit keeps up, but it’s crankin’ today.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
The free ramp at Cienega. Never seen it so busy.
IMG_3377.jpg

IMG_3377.jpg

old rigger

Reaction score
Just went for a ride in the old pontoon boat. Cruised form the Keys up to River Island. Lots of boats on the water, weather is really nice. Was surprised that all the boat ramps on the Calif. side were open, and boats launching at all the parks and Rock Island. Something must have changed with BLM or San Bernardino county.

our youngest daughter and her boyfriend are here with us, we ran into a friend of his that’s a ski race guy and they have a place on the Ca side in Rio. We floated with them for a while, keeping 6 feet between boats, and he said there was an official at their ramp this morning tearing down all the yellow tape to re open the ramp.

Riverbottom

Reaction score
our youngest daughter and her boyfriend are here with us, we ran into a friend of his that’s a ski race guy and they have a place on the Ca side in Rio. We floated with them for a while, keeping 6 feet between boats, and he said there was an official at their ramp this morning tearing down all the yellow tape to re open the ramp.

Just came in from the river. I looked for your Spectra but must have missed it. Still surprised how busy the river is, not much room on the beaches and a big group on the beach at Fox's.

D19

Reaction score
Do you have evidence that vitamin D kills CoronaVirus? Or aids in treatment? Because they’ve done tests that show sunlight doesn’t kill it, which is my response to someone saying sunlight kills it.

There is overwhelming evidence out there that in order for the body to fight ANY disease, healthy white blood cells are essential.. Sure, sunlight alone is not going to kill a disease but anything that promotes the growth and health of cells like exposure to sunlight should not be dismissed.

Sitting on your ass, watching TV, taking Airborne and waiting for a vaccine is not going to do your body any good. However, your body =your choice so do what you want. Just don't tell others what to do.

old rigger

Reaction score
Just came in from the river. I looked for your Spectra but must have missed it. Still surprised how busy the river is, not much room on the beaches and a big group on the beach at Fox's.

We were out skiing earlier this morning but the boat’s tied up at the dock now, marina village.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Paddle boarder gets a 3 agency response in Malibu, meanwhile north of Ventura to Santa Barbara, kite boarders,parasailers, people on the pier, beach, riding bikes. Not a lot but they're there. Rincon and beach camps shut down though. And ramp at Ventura and Channel islands closed this evening.

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
Yesterday , Emerald Cove closes boat ramp, today, it's back open..
. WTF?

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

I was going to try and relink a shit ton of reports before they all got nuked, but they already have been wiped, dennis18 stated it accurately, to prove it is impossible now, since it seems like the media wants to keep you sick.

I have read numerous times that it cannot survive in temperatures over 100 degrees, but can't find any links to those articles anymore, they are scrubbing information as fast as it is posted .... ☹

I know you are in a dire situation with your wife atm, I hope her, your soon to be born and yourself pull through this BS, scary times.

Last edited:

Singleton

Reaction score
I was going to try and relink a shit ton of reports before they all got nuked, but they already have been wiped, dennis18 stated it accurately, to prove it is impossible now, since it seems like the media wants to keep you sick.

I have read numerous times that it cannot survive in temperatures over 100 degrees, but can't find any links to those articles anymore, they are scrubbing information as fast as it is posted .... ☹

I know you are in a dire situation with your wife atm, I hope her, your soon to be born and yourself pull through this BS, scary times.

past corona type viruses died off in warmer dry temp. Dry climate is key.
However, this one in testing (UV tested), did not die. Droplet’s usually don’t survive in UV light, but as I stated, under testing this version did not die off like last corona viruses. The article was on the CDC site 2 weeks ago.

I will agree, being outdoors and active make for a healthier body. And healthier bodies seem to do better fighting this thing. Hell, I took down a 50’ eucalyptuses tree yesterday with only my palm tree saw and no power tools. Wife and I keep finding things to clean-up in yard, allowing us to be outside in the sun. That said, another week of rain in SoCal is due this week.