WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parker Labor Day?

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
Anyone going to make parker for Labor Day Weekend? I have not solidified plans yet, and I don't do major holiday weekends, but it is my Birthday weekend, and I always enjoyed Parker for that time. just wondering if any other Inmates will be out for the weekend? week? a day? anyway I need to make arrangements for lodging, and figure out if I can make this happen.....:thumbsup:D

parker ed

Reaction score
Friday - Tuesday in and around Holiday Harbor.

NicPaus

Reaction score
I thought you had a spot at BB? I should be out. I think we are having some sort of cook off. I suggested a taco party. I have to text and ask.

yz450mm

Reaction score
are you camping at pirates? what kind if set up do they have there?
Yes, been going every summer for years. Waterfront spots are the nicest, but booked way ahead of time for holiday weekends. Has a nice Boardwalk, outdoor bar, good sit-down restaurant, and great launch ramp with the gas dock. It's within walking distance of Strokes and Roadrunner, and has a small store on site with beer and ice and snacks.

Wadernation

Reaction score
thinking of going to castle rock with some friends. i wont have my boat so we shall see

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
Yes, been going every summer for years. Waterfront spots are the nicest, but booked way ahead of time for holiday weekends. Has a nice Boardwalk, outdoor bar, good sit-down restaurant, and great launch ramp with the gas dock. It's within walking distance of Strokes and Roadrunner, and has a small store on site with beer and ice and snacks.

Yes I have used the launch ramp, and been to the bar, just never camped there. we will most likely be going back to Big Bend, as my buoy and chain are still right on the beach :thumbsup I just hate the rates and the BS from the office....

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
I thought you had a spot at BB? I should be out. I think we are having some sort of cook off. I suggested a taco party. I have to text and ask.

I did....the house thing fell through 2 years ago now. I got screwed out of $6200, and learned my lesson. I may just tow the boat out and find a hotel room, or tent it on the shore lol....we have done it before. :D

fishing fool

Reaction score
Anyone going to make parker for Labor Day Weekend? I have not solidified plans yet, and I don't do major holiday weekends, but it is my Birthday weekend, and I always enjoyed Parker for that time. just wondering if any other Inmates will be out for the weekend? week? a day? anyway I need to make arrangements for lodging, and figure out if I can make this happen.....:thumbsup:D

You can only go to Parker when the drone video is done. [emoji41][emoji41]

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
Ok..cough cough....damn I'm getting dragged through the mud here! we just reviewed drone footage and it worthy of posting to the limit! I will have something up by tomorrow night ok!?:D

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
Just confirmed I got a place to stay in BB for Labor day, will be down to hang with some RDP folks. will be there late Thursday night til mid Monday. :D:D

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
Bump, anybody else gonna make it, looking like some hot fun in the sun!