WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parker March 17-24 for our 20th anniversary

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Wife & I rented a house in the Keys for our 20th anniversary March 17-24. My brother & his 13 yr old daughter will be joining us also & bringing their old Nautique. I know Parker is closed. I also know Parker is way too small for our Skater so we borrowed a toon from a friend that lives in Parker to use for the week. Lots of grilling & chilling. Hope to see some of you that we've met before & meet several others. We used to go to Parker several times each year when we lived in Chandler, AZ. If anyone can take my brother & me for a lil more of a speed run I have gas $$ or we'll buy lunch/beer.

milkmoney

Reaction score
If all goes right as of now. I should be there 21st to 25th. What loop are you on ..???[emoji39][emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Echo Lodge

Reaction score
Hosting the Canuck hydrofoilers that weekend.... Slow boats but if you need a pull on a ski let me know;) Congrats on 20 years!

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Just bought a plane ticket for my Dad to fly into Phoenix from PA for this week. He will ride out with my brother. I'm beyond excited now!! Pops had previously said he couldn't make it. Hell ya, c'mon March.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Is the Safeway in Parker still decent ? We will need to buy groceries for the week. Thanks for all recommendations.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Is the Safeway in Parker still decent ? We will need to buy groceries for the week. Thanks for all recommendations.

It’s the more expensive one but the nicest. Definitely has everything you’d need.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
It’s the more expensive one but the nicest. Definitely has everything you’d need.

Thanks, what's the other option? Coming from NorCal it won't seem expensive but always looking to save a few$$

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Thanks, what's the other option? Coming from NorCal it won't seem expensive but always looking to save a few$$

Walmart Supercenter across the street from Safeway or Food City in Parker proper.

I pretty much stick to Safeway myself. It’s easy in/out. My time is valuable when boating is involved lol

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Safeway is the way to go. Walmart isnt bad.. But you have to deal with navigating around the snowbirds in there..which cuts into your time.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score

Walmart is across the street. Safeway has the reservation tax added on. I don’t really pay attention to it though. I hate Walmart so I either shop in Havasu or go to Safeway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rivergames

Reaction score
Walmart is across the street. Safeway has the reservation tax added on. I don’t really pay attention to it though. I hate Walmart so I either shop in Havasu or go to Safeway.

I give it 5 more years till your walking the isles of Walmart every day!

Outdrive1

Reaction score
I give it 5 more years till your walking the isles of Walmart every day!

Their produce and meat section is horrible. But there are a lot of things that are significantly cheaper.

rivergames

Reaction score
Their produce and meat section is horrible. But there are a lot of things that are significantly cheaper.

Safeways meat department definitely bangs on any others in town. I've gotten some delicious meats outta Safeway!

All other things, I usually just grab outta Walmart because I like to fit in with the rest of the Parkerites!

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Safeways meat department definitely bangs on any others in town. I've gotten some delicious meats outta Safeway!

All other things, I usually just grab outta Walmart because I like to fit in with the rest of the Parkerites!

I miss manor market when they had a good butcher dept.

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
We very well could be out there...just need to check our calandar.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Thanks guys, probably send my brother to Wallyworld for beer & booze while I get the food @ Safeway. We have our St Patties run on Delta on 16th then drive down early Sunday.

RaceTec

Reaction score
I might be out the weekend before for St. Pattys and the weekend after for the races... Could be some liver damage done!

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Are both launch ramps in the Keys ok for my brothers old Nautique? We used the lower ramp last year & it worked fine. Thanks for any input

milkmoney

Reaction score
Are both launch ramps in the Keys ok for my brothers old Nautique? We used the lower ramp last year & it worked fine. Thanks for any input
If you dont post your loop your on we cant come drink your free beer .....[emoji39][emoji202]

milkmoney

Reaction score
Yeah ..trying to be out there for a week or so. We gotta meet up for beers milk:D
I will text ya when I arrive in parker... we can go crash lake pal for free beer ...lol [emoji39][emoji202]

Rondog4405

Reaction score
I will text ya when I arrive in parker... we can go crash lake pal for free beer ...lol [emoji39][emoji202]

Sounds good .. Nothin like a good ole party in the keys. Should be a blast;):D:D

NicPaus

Reaction score
Safeway for all groceries. The Butcher for meat and the thick cut bacon. Prices are much lower than my local Ralph's in CA. Best part is getting a $1 off gas at Terribles using Safeway rewards. Paid $1.29 a gallon last trip with 1 off.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score

You are more than welcome to stop by for beer anytime. I'm fairly certain we won't run out of vodka, crown, or red wine also.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
What are the best options for getting gas on the water if we don't want to pull the toon or Nautique while we are there?

milkmoney

Reaction score
I will be in Havasu that weekend

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Doing what ? The whole family [emoji202]

R u saying I should sleep at your house and go back and forth to parker. [emoji39]

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Doing what ? The whole family [emoji202]

R u saying I should sleep at your house and go back and forth to parker. [emoji39]

Probably just the older boys and I. Renters are still in the house so staying with Randy. Getting boat serviced Friday morning, then up to Pirates on Saturday and head home on Sunday. Had to get it out there so that we could get the bottom done and boat coated before Desert Storm.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Probably just the older boys and I. Renters are still in the house so staying with Randy. Getting boat serviced Friday morning, then up to Pirates on Saturday and head home on Sunday. Had to get it out there so that we could get the bottom done and boat coated before Desert Storm.

Ok. Gotcha. Damn no free couch lol.
I will be in parker all weekend .... probably catch ya the next month ..[emoji6][emoji202]

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Wife & I rented a house in the Keys for our 20th anniversary March 17-24. My brother & his 13 yr old daughter will be joining us also & bringing their old Nautique. I know Parker is closed. I also know Parker is way too small for our Skater so we borrowed a toon from a friend that lives in Parker to use for the week. Lots of grilling & chilling. Hope to see some of you that we've met before & meet several others. We used to go to Parker several times each year when we lived in Chandler, AZ. If anyone can take my brother & me for a lil more of a speed run I have gas $$ or we'll buy lunch/beer.

I have the speed run covered, I need golf cart goodies.

milkmoney

Reaction score
I have the speed run covered, I need golf cart goodies.

You didnt ask to use my shit box lol [emoji39][emoji202]