WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parker March 17-24 for our 20th anniversary

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Wheeler, thanks for the beers & education about crackerboxes.
Great to meet u & Rivergames, thanks for the offers of rides today. We headed to Havazoo to lay down a bunch of miles with Bully today.

Longer and faster boat ride, I would have made the same choice.

Have a great time!

Ps; It's a good thing you showed up instead of @OldSchoolBoats or the Games Boy's Schiada would not of gotten towed in. o_O

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Drove Bullys 32 Doug Wright today, badass machine. Did 117mph with 5 people, ton of fuel, coolers, etc. Ran 150+ miles between the DW & tri toon today. Thanks Bully
20190322_172509.jpg
20190322_172223.jpg
20190322_154332.jpg
20190322_130019.jpg

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Wife & I will be driving from Parker to La Jolla on Sunday mid day. Any recommendations?

DWC

Reaction score
Wife & I will be driving from Parker to La Jolla on Sunday mid day. Any recommendations?

Might be a little cold but the cave tour on a kayak is pretty fun. There are a ton a places to eat overlooking the area. Where are you staying?

milkmoney

Reaction score
I got the tow of shame. Shit box decided to suck all the fuel out of right side tank and only 8 gals out of left tank ...gauge was not working properly for last few trips.

Was only going out for a couome hours yesterday and went against my rule , always top ranks off before going out. Fuck me

It died close to upper sandbar. I jumped in water and tied to line to bow eye and thought I could get it over to beach , well with the cold water and current , I had no luck , back in boat ... headed towards rocks across from foxes ....

There was a older couple with their daughter on a pontoon at sandbar who came a gave me a two back to pirates den , they would take any money or drinks 9r dinner for their help... thank you for them ...

So for rest of trip , like always. Tanks to be topped off before heading out.... stupid me

And these minor problems will be fixed before I come back to use my sled.

First ever being towed , now I join the club
[emoji39][emoji202]
20190322_165210.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Edit : insult to injury , fucking pic sideways.

RichL

Reaction score
I got the tow of shame. Shit box decided to suck all the fuel out of right side tank and only 8 gals out of left tank ...gauge was not working properly for last few trips.

Was only going out for a couome hours yesterday and went against my rule , always top ranks off before going out. Fuck me

It died close to upper sandbar. I jumped in water and tied to line to bow eye and thought I could get it over to beach , well with the cold water and current , I had no luck , back in boat ... headed towards rocks across from foxes ....

There was a older couple with their daughter on a pontoon at sandbar who came a gave me a two back to pirates den , they would take any money or drinks 9r dinner for their help... thank you for them ...

So for rest of trip , like always. Tanks to be topped off before heading out.... stupid me

[emoji39][emoji202] View attachment 738068

Sorry for your luck. Been on both ends of the tow rope. Even keep dedicated tow bridle and line onboard. We always practice the Pay-It-Forward theory.

:)

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Sorry Milky
Had a great afternoon on our buddies 28 Conquest after having lunch with Milk
20190323_165734.jpg
20190323_165724.jpg
20190323_165716.jpg
20190323_161546.jpg
20190323_151819.jpg

Rondog4405

Reaction score

[emoji39][emoji202] View attachment 738068

So thats why you said your day was just "ok"... Waters fn cold! Have your balls dropped yet milky?

milkmoney

Reaction score
If anybody gets a chance to hang/party with rob and his family. You will have a good time. Very nice, welcoming family he has. ...I enjoyed my time on and off the water with them.

Robs dad , is a funny great older guy ...the stories he tells are great and the way he tells them is even better.

Robs wife's father is a very interesting man . Has lived all over the world with his job at GE , very knowledgeable and great stories to listen to also ....

I hope one day I can be at the point to tell my stories to a younger person and hope they get the same feelings I had talking with these two guys....

Safe travels home and see ya in nor cal
[emoji41][emoji106][emoji202]

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Thanks for the very kind words. Please make sure you can spend at least a weekend at our place during your travels Milky. We can do a Petaluma lunch run, then out under the Gate.