WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parker PSA

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I imagine that people were saying the same thing about us as we blew by them in the Stoker.

I'm sure the drunks at Road Runner enjoyed the single pin turn though. :eek:

Blew by them?? I was probably only doing 50 or 60! I did look at the spedo just before I whipped that turn though, just to make sure I was below 80. I didn't want you flyin outa the boat. ;)

No laws were broken that day. :cool:

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
This was on the road, riverside dr.

Just to be fair to the LEO in Parker and along the Parker Strip. I have had two contacts with LEO while living or visiting Parker. First time was in 1963 and the last time was 2003.

So you spent 40 years in the pen ehh? At least it was only like a 10th of your life. Lol!

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
So you spent 40 years in the pen ehh? At least it was only like a 10th of your life. Lol!

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Yes sir Burger boy! Pennhurst state, class of '03. :cool:

Backlash

Reaction score
If you remember I'd slam DUIs and OUIs like it could save your life. (It did)

One Memorial Day I spent a total of about 1 hour on the water. Every time I pulled away from the dock somebody did a stupid right in front of me, and be drunk. I think I pulled in 10 or 12, over two days. And these weren't any borderline shit. My average BACs were above .13%.

You should have drank more, your BAC would have been higher! 🤣👍

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Blew by them?? I was probably only doing 50 or 60! I did look at the spedo just before I whipped that turn though, just to make sure I was below 80. I didn't want you flyin outa the boat. ;)

No laws were broken that day. :cool:

That's moving along considering it was a typical Parker weekend.
IMG_0080.JPG

Big Chief was impressed with your driving and said to bring wampum if you want back in. 😁

IMG_0024 (1) - Edited.jpg

Reactions: DWC

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
If you remember I'd slam DUIs and OUIs like it could save your life. (It did)

One Memorial Day I spent a total of about 1 hour on the water. Every time I pulled away from the dock somebody did a stupid right in front of me, and be drunk. I think I pulled in 10 or 12, over two days. And these weren't any borderline shit. My average BACs were above .13%.

I stay away on the big weekends because even though you're retired I'd bet you would still find a way to taze me.