WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parker - RD's Town!

Rivertoys

Lavey Me Alone
Reaction score
Thanks again for this cool forum Dave!!! I like it.

First off - I think we, the members of this forum, should not go by our normal usernames here. We should all change to RiverFIRSTNAME...so I would be RiverJason.

Next, we need a group of Rhino and off road peeps to get together and change the giant P on the side of the hill over Parker to a giant RD. The P would become an R easy enough, and then just make a D....Who's in????

Seriously though Dave, nice forum.
RiverJason :D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

First off - I think we, the members of this forum, should not go by our normal usernames here. We should all change to RiverFIRSTNAME...so I would be RiverJason.

Next, we need a group of Rhino and off road peeps to get together and change the giant P on the side of the hill over Parker to a giant RD. The P would become an R easy enough, and then just make a D....Who's in????

Nicely done Jason... LOL Nicely done. :D

If I had more time we could have some fun with this.. ;) (Gotta roll to the river right now)

You over here slummin looking for a job as a moderator? :D

RD

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score

In all seriousness I would be in to refurbish the "P" I have a rhino and other offraod vehicles that we could use to get there. If the general consesus is to change it to RD I would help with that too. but somehting needs to be done...the P is fading.
________
Lesbian vids

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
In all seriousness I would be in to refurbish the "P" I have a rhino and other offraod vehicles that we could use to get there. If the general consesus is to change it to RD I would help with that too. but somehting needs to be done...the P is fading.

A friend of mine in the keys is the guy that originally coordinated putting the P on the mountain!! :D I'm all for restoring it at some point if you want to put it together..

RD

Rivertoys

Lavey Me Alone
Reaction score

What is that made up of, painted ground rock???

my trusty old 250R ATC will get me there, I'm sure!!!

RJ :D

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
A friend of mine in the keys is the guy that originally coordinated putting the P on the mountain!! :D I'm all for restoring it at some point if you want to put it together..

RD

If you could hook me up with him some day soon. I would like to see ho he went about it in the first place. and I would definitely put it together if need be. my childhood river trips were spent spendng the majoroty of the drive out looking for the "P" (my parents gave $1 to the first one of us who spot the "P")

What is that made up of, painted ground rock???

I have no idea, but looks like I should do some homework before it disappears completely.
________
Free Streaming Adult

Last edited: