WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

parker roll call

boatnam2

Reaction score
For this weekend, Took a little work to find somewhere to stay but it looks like were in. Who else?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'm in, but I'm going to be working at my house the majority of the weekend.. Probably take a little time to run down and check out the race on saturday though. :)

RD

mbrown2

Reaction score
We will be there...hope to make it for a couple hours of watching the race off Lynch's dock...maybe even try and jeep out to the desert bar...we will see...

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Brought the trailer home too early,, next year we'll leave it till Nov.

Alice is talking up a 'Vegas run this weekend.

Skyskier

skiing Parker since 1960
Reaction score
Skyskier & Mrs. Skyskier will be there with ALL the kids & grandkids:eek: at Badenochs for the start of the race. Party of twelve:D

knuckle head

Reaction score
If any of you get to hot out on Lynch's dock just give me a sign and I will try to cool you down :D

BadBlown572

A/B Team Liaison
Reaction score
So far the list I have is:

Me
Bill (Riverbound)
Bill (Knucklehead)
Shelli
Nan
Drew
Linda
Jason
Dennis
Dave
Stacy
Trevor
Barbi
John
Sammy
Rachel
Rachel's Friend
Shellaie
Ry Ry
Melissa (Barbi)
Justin
Gordo
Melissa
Jim
Tina
Jamie?
Charmaine?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Jamie and Char will be up there this weekend. Again though we're both cranking on houses (Jamie's helping me with mine and his as well) so I'm not sure how much time we're gonna have to socialize.. (I gotta get this stuff done ASAP!)

I'd expect we'll be down for a few beers though. I keep hearing something about a block party at night?

RD

rivergoer

OH SHIAT HERE WE GO AGAIN
Reaction score
So far the list I have is:

Me
Bill (Riverbound)
Bill (Knucklehead)
Shelli
Nan
Drew
Linda
Jason
Dennis
Dave
Stacy
Trevor
Barbi
John
Sammy
Rachel
Rachel's Friend
Shellaie
Ry Ry
Melissa (Barbi)
Justin
Gordo
Melissa
Jim
Tina
Jamie?
Charmaine?

rivergoer and a few buds.....if it still snows here this weekend we will move the camping excursion to the river and finaly get the new trailer riverized!!!!

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
rivergoer and a few buds.....if it still snows here this weekend we will move the camping excursion to the river and finaly get the new trailer riverized!!!!

You get a camping spot or are you putting the trailer in Dennis's Dirtlot??

:beer:beer
________
Streaming Xxx Movies

Last edited:

Bad*Nan

Brown-Chicken-Brown-Cow
Reaction score
You get a camping spot or are you putting the trailer in Dennis's Dirtlot??

:beer:beer

Uh huh huh huh huh you said "dennis' dirt lot"... is that like a mudhole? Only dustier? :lamo

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
We'll be watching from Lynch's or Welter's dock.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I talked to Stacy last night, and we're going to work on the pad friday night, saturday morning and take the afternoon off to watch the race from Lynch's dock. :)

RD

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
F U GUYS!!!! I'll be working.........

Fourspeednup

Reaction score
Hey it looks like I'll be there! Rolling out with Patrick (roln20s) and a couple other Havasu people. Hoping to be on the water around 3 Friday :beer

Can't wait to see everyone and prove I'm still alive :eek:

Speaking of which...is anyone going back to Phoenix on Sunday? I'm trying to hitch a ride back and will pay for fuel.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Hey it looks like I'll be there! Rolling out with Patrick (roln20s) and a couple other Havasu people. Hoping to be on the water around 3 Friday :beer

Can't wait to see everyone and prove I'm still alive :eek:

Speaking of which...is anyone going back to Phoenix on Sunday? I'm trying to hitch a ride back and will pay for fuel.

Only thing I can think of is talk Jordy or justin into coming out and hitching a ride with them.. Otherwise it looks like you'll be driving. :D

RD

Fourspeednup

Reaction score
Only thing I can think of is talk Jordy or justin into coming out and hitching a ride with them.. Otherwise it looks like you'll be driving. :D

RD

Ya, the drive isn't too bad;)

When is everyone heading out?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
To my house? nobody is heading out to my house.. LOL :D My house is a construction site. You can stay there if ya like, but it's pretty dusty and dirty to say the least.

Stacy and I are heading out friday afternoon / evening

RD

Fourspeednup

Reaction score
To my house? nobody is heading out to my house.. LOL :D My house is a construction site. You can stay there if ya like, but it's pretty dusty and dirty to say the least.

RD

Got the pad squared away, but thanks:) I would have at least called first:eek:

I will come by and check it out though I want to see what all you're doing in there.

Was just wondering when everyone was getting out there and what the plan was for Saturday etc. since I've been WAY out of the loop lately:(

Mondorally

Reaction score
What time does the race start on Saturday? Approx. finish time?

Mondorally

Reaction score
What time does the race start on Saturday? Approx. finish time?

To answer my own question it looks like the first class starts at 10am and the first finishers come in around 2pm. From boatracingfacts.com

-Justin

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Well looks like my plans of partying on Lynchs dock might have changed. As long as i dont get too drunk friday night, Im supposed to drive Saturday.

Saturday night I will be ordering the fight at my house, you all are welcome to come by. Bring some booze and or food.
________
California Dispensaries

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Well looks like my plans of partying on Lynchs dock might have changed. As long as i dont get too drunk friday night, Im supposed to drive Saturday.

Saturday night I will be ordering the fight at my house, you all are welcome to come by. Bring some booze and or food.

Driving what?

RD

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Driving what?

RD

Well I WAS gonna drive Jasons Stoker...but I decided to honor my original commitments to my "crew" and make sure they all have a boat ride down to watch the race from Lynchs dock. so keep your eyes open for the drunk guy :D
________
BUY IOLITE

Last edited: