WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parker RV / Boat Storage + Campground?

alohajeff

Reaction score
I was all set to drive the motorhome and boat out to Pirates Den today and store our stuff there (for the winter) but they are full to capacity. It was going to be $53.xx for a 60'x25' spot. Seemed like a hell of a deal.

I am looking for a safe and secure place we can store on the cheap and then spot our stuff on or near the river for weekend trips. It has to be on the AZ side because we like a quicker trip into town.

Any first hand recommendations?

Aloha

rvrmom

Reaction score
Wow... I was gonna say Pirates. It is a hellava deal. I store my 27 foot trailer there for 35.00/month. I also have a certain front row spot reserved during certain months through 2015. They are crazy busy. Maybe try Sandbar Resort or Fox's.

Advantage 1

Reaction score
www.castlerockshores.com

We have stayed here off and on for years; maybe something to check out. I have never stored my boat with them, but my buddy has kept his trailer at their 'sister' park River Lodge (directly across the river)... never had any problems.

alohajeff

Reaction score
We stayed at Castle Rock a couple years ago... it was decent. Not a big fan of their setup. Their Marina was nice because we could leave the boat in the water overnight and not worry about it. But that was about it.It would be $80.00 to store there per month.

At this rate I might change directions and just winterize the RV and Boat and keep it local and scratch Parker off the winter vacation spot list. Or park the motorhome at the Mammoth RV park and use it for ski trips. Pirates Den being full up threw a big ol' wrench into my plans. That sounded like a perfect setup.

Aloha