WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parker storage help!

Danny C.

Reaction score
I can’t seem to find a storage in Parker to save my life for my 23’ boat, so I thought I’d throw up a Hail Mary here. There is only one place with availability that is the full service warehouse storage by the jack in the box, but the guy charges $200/month(asks for yearly payment in full) and heres the kicker..... he’s gone all winter..... not that the $200 or paying for the year in advance is the back breaker, but it’s just the fact that I couldn’t even take it out if I wanted to all winter long to go for a little cruise...... anyways, if any RDP peeps have some leads, I’d love to hear them!!! Im way up river closer to the damn/Havasu springs, but also don’t want to head through Havasu to scoop it up when I come into town.... I head in through rice road or Ehrenberg.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Check affordable boat storage right at the entrance of big river. They might have a spot and its on your way in/out.

HSR

Reaction score
I can’t seem to find a storage in Parker to save my life for my 23’ boat, so I thought I’d throw up a Hail Mary here. There is only one place with availability that is the full service warehouse storage by the jack in the box, but the guy charges $200/month(asks for yearly payment in full) and heres the kicker..... he’s gone all winter..... not that the $200 or paying for the year in advance is the back breaker, but it’s just the fact that I couldn’t even take it out if I wanted to all winter long to go for a little cruise...... anyways, if any RDP peeps have some leads, I’d love to hear them!!! Im way up river closer to the damn/Havasu springs, but also don’t want to head through Havasu to scoop it up when I come into town.... I head in through rice road or Ehrenberg.....

I can probably help you out. All my 13x 40’s are taken, but I might have a 10x30 open. Pm me

Lucky Larry

Reaction score
870B2533-A989-4A2E-A8D7-E9CA6BC34461.png
Yep, I was going to suggest the same thing ~ Affordable. They had no vacancies earlier this year but tis the season.

We kept the Cat there for years and it was quick & easy in & out.

“Lucky’s Wife”

Danny C.

Reaction score
View attachment 808121 Yep, I was going to suggest the same thing ~ Affordable. They had no vacancies earlier this year but tis the season.

We kept the Cat there for years and it was quick & easy in & out.

“Lucky’s Wife”

Would you guys happen to have a contact for the place? Location seems good to me!

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Have you tried j&c storage behind the 76 station..

riverroyal

Reaction score
Tried anchor inn storage yet? Great facility for safety. Owners live on the property

weasle

Reaction score
I checked with Jake at J&C storage behind the 76 Station. Give him a call he thinks he has a spot for you. I will PM you his number

Deckin Around

Reaction score
that is the full service warehouse storage by the jack in the box, but the guy charges $200/month(asks for yearly payment in full) and heres the kicker..... he’s gone all winter.....

LOL, Fukin Roger :D Bring him some icky sticky from Cali and he'll open whenever you want.