WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parker Strip this weekend

OGCroz

Reaction score
Any of you clowns going to the river this weekend?

rvrrun

Reaction score
Just left RR a couple of hours ago.

yz450mm

Reaction score
How was it? Thinking about a last ditch effort trip out since I only made 2 this year...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Might take the family down for a day trip this weekend.

rvrrun

Reaction score
It was beautiful last night. We went to Sundance after (closed) then McKees and to the house. This is a quick trip to pick up the boat from annual service. Rustys for breakfast then probably take the Doos to Parker for the day.

It was the first trip up I didn't turn the a/c on in the house, opened the bedroom window and it was perfect.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
You guys are killin me. Havent been at ALL this year and was going to try this week or next. Love this time of year.

rvrrun

Reaction score
Just watched the news and apparently it was windy yesterday, they said that will die down as the day goes on and it should be in the mid 90's. A perfect Friday.

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Just watched the news and apparently it was windy yesterday, they said that will die down as the day goes on and it should be in the mid 90's. A perfect Friday.

It was actually windy on Wednesday, yesterday was not so bad.

Run to the Sun car show is in Havasu this weekend, went up to the deal on main street last night, lots of people and cars there. As mentioned, weather has been really nice.

rvrrun

Reaction score

Run to the Sun car show is in Havasu this weekend, went up to the deal on main street last night, lots of people and cars there. As mentioned, weather has been really nice.

Mckees was dead when we walked in, the bartender said it was packed earlier with the car show people. I noticed lots of classic cars in the hotel parking lots on the way home. I guess there is always something happening in Havasu.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

Always an awesome show. Havasu is THE place to be. :thumbsup

NicPaus

Reaction score
Came home Monday instead of Tuesday last weekend so I could go back this weekend. To much work. Weather was perfect last 2 weekends. Be out there next weekend hopefully cools down so i can finish my roof.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Came home Monday instead of Tuesday last weekend so I could go back this weekend. To much work. Weather was perfect last 2 weekends. Be out there next weekend hopefully cools down so i can finish my roof.

Hook a brother up, i got like 3-5 shingle i need replaced....I pay with beer cash or money lol

Tpltrbl303

Reaction score
Looks fine to me IMG_1120.jpg