WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parker Strip water level

OGCroz

Reaction score
Does anybody know if the water level is down this weekend? Thanks for your time

cofooter

Reaction score
It was supposed to be down for two weeks starting the 2nd or 3rd, thats all I know, sorry.

boatnam2

Reaction score
looks pretty normal in pics i seen from yesterday.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
It’s really low right now. I’d say it’s 2’ below normal in the keys. I can’t tie to my dock. My boat would be below the dock. It’s not supposed to come back up until the 16th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
The level should start returning to normal on Monday.

Here's a few pix from a couple minutes ago.

IMG_5453.JPG
IMG_5452.JPG
IMG_5451.JPG
IMG_5450.JPG
IMG_5449.JPG
IMG_5448.JPG

Wheeler

Reaction score
It’s really low right now. I’d say it’s 2’ below normal in the keys. I can’t tie to my dock. My boat would be below the dock. It’s not supposed to come back up until the 16th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like Milk Money will be boating in Havasu this week ...if so, will he now be known as ''Lake Dave" ?

Wheeler

Reaction score
Does anybody know if the water level is down this weekend? Thanks for your time

"The Bureau said that the level of Lake Moovalya will be lowered by approximately one foot in elevation for about two weeks beginning in early January 2018. Lake Moovalya is the small body of water behind Headgate Rock Dam north of Parker, Arizona. Reclamation is coordinating this activity with the Bureau of Indian Affairs to allow the Colorado River Indian Tribes a window of opportunity to perform annual maintenance on their canals."

"The drawdown was scheduled to begin the morning of Tuesday, January 2nd, 2018. The one-foot drop should be completed by Tuesday afternoon, but environmental conditions could vary the drawdown time. The temporary drawdown is expected to have minimal impacts on releases from Parker Dam and will not affect Colorado River flows below Headgate Rock Dam. During the drawdown, the Lake Moovalya water level will stay at approximate elevation 363.40 feet; the water level is normally at elevation 364.40 feet. The lake should return to its normal elevation by Tuesday, January 16th, however, a return to normal elevation may occur sooner or later than this date depending on operational or environmental conditions."

"All river users should be aware that fluctuating or lower than normal river flows may expose or create natural hazards such as moving sandbars, gravel bars, unstable riverbanks, floating or submerged debris, or other unfamiliar obstacles. As always, caution should be exercised while using the river."

milkmoney

Reaction score
Looks like Milk Money will be boating in Havasu this week ...if so, will he now be known as ''Lake Dave" ?
That is a No to all ?'s, [emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk