WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parker Trailer/Mobilehome wanted

Danny C.

Reaction score
So I’ve spent a decent amount of time in Parker to know it pretty well. I’m looking to buy a trailer and can spend somewhere in the $50k zone(cash obviously, but also doesn’t mean I want to pay that). I’m really leaning the az side way up river to access Havasu. I’m open to the California side too, but would have to toss my Havasu boating hopes/possibilities away. a beach is almost a must, so the places way up north by the dam on az side would have to be axed.

Ive been looking on Zillow, David Plunketts FSBO and craigslist. The listings are pretty limited, so I’m wondering if anyone has the inside scoop on any places.

Does anyone know about spots for sale in sunshine resort on the Cali side? Or any info on places for sale in Dam Hideaway or River Hogan’s? Any info on those places would be helpful too! If you have contact info of the managers, that would be helpful.

I’m also planning on heading up in a couple of weeks to do drivebys searching for sale signs.....

All this is pending though, assuming Parker is “not closed”.......

84miller

Reaction score
For the CA side, contact Colorado River Adventures, ask for a current listings of mobile homes for sale. CRA manages most of the parks on the CA side, works on behalf of the BLM, and will involve themselves as in approval for any sell that takes place, including private listings. I also noticed when looking on the AZ side, some adds, refer approval to the CRA, don't know what that is about. But start there, and yes drive, drive, drive looking through the parks, as there are many private seller for sale signs. Myself, I would find a location/park that has the setup you want, then find the right mobile in that park. Good luck.

grumpy88

Reaction score
River lodge has a couple of units that are for sale . For 50 k it would be second row but really it is water front .

Danny C.

Reaction score
River lodge has a couple of units that are for sale . For 50 k it would be second row but really it is water front .

Are you in river lodge? If so, thoughts? It looks like a pretty big park. Never been in it though.

grumpy88

Reaction score
Are you in river lodge? If so, thoughts? It looks like a pretty big park. Never been in it though.
Yes we are in there . It's very quiet . Good family place . It's not managed very well but that's okay . We have been there 12 years .