WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parker Trailer Parks

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying a Destination Trailer to put in a park on the strip semi permanently. I'd like to be able to rent in the winter to snowbirds to offset costs. Does anyone have ant thoughts or recommendations? Thanks Todd

stoker22405

Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying a Destination Trailer to put in a park on the strip semi permanently. I'd like to be able to rent in the winter to snowbirds to offset costs. Does anyone have ant thoughts or recommendations? Thanks Todd

Some parks like the Islander frown upon a Destination trailers and will not let them in...Check with the park first before you purchase...

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
It can be confusing. Check with each park.
Last year this subject came up and some members mentioned BLM rules prohibit them on the concessionaire parks. That is, if they have windows on the front and something about the sliding glass door on the side. But then again something about self contained and not self contained.
Ya gotta ask.

I understand a Park Model to maybe be defined differently, different design.
Also, Indian Reservation land parks may have different rules. Check at each Park.
I'd start with Windmill. The farther ya get down river the worse the insects.
destinationtrailer6.jpg

grumpy88

Reaction score
I know places like the islander will make up rules as they go to suit there needs . In parker cash is cash and rules do not apply to all and you have a better chance

Reactions: TPC

hawgty55

Reaction score
We stay at sunshine and i believe they allow both type of models.

Reactions: TPC