WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parker trip

240Hallett

Reaction score
We're going to drag the boat down to Parker for the day and spend the night at the Bluewater. First stop is going to be breakfast and bloody marys. Where is the place to go? We want to get breakfast before we launch.

bobbytheboozer

resident boozer
Reaction score
We're going to drag the boat down to Parker for the day and spend the night at the Bluewater. First stop is going to be breakfast and bloody marys. Where is the place to go? We want to get breakfast before we launch.
Bloody Mary's at foxs and breakfast at roadrunner. Try the pizza at J.A. Jonnies which is right by the keys for dinner. It's freaking awesome.

rvrrun

Reaction score
Bloody Mary's at foxs and breakfast at roadrunner. Try the pizza at J.A. Jonnies which is right by the keys for dinner. It's freaking awesome.

I still haven't been to J.A., but the pizza at Sundance is amazing!

NicPaus

Reaction score
I still haven't been to J.A., but the pizza at Sundance is amazing!

There breakfast not so much. Kid seemed confident telling me it would be best country fried steak. No gravy eggs are extra and it was $13. Foxs or Roadrunner and if no boat parking then Pirates.

Icky

Reaction score
Did a bar tour of Parker a few weeks ago with a friend in his pontoon, we ended having pizza nextdoor ( down river) to Fox's can't remember the name of it right now. It was pretty good, or I was pretty intoxicated:D

Crossroads Cafe for breakfast:thumbsup

Strokes or the river Willow steak House in the blue water for dinner

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
Did a bar tour of Parker a few weeks ago with a friend in his pontoon, we ended having pizza nextdoor ( down river) to Fox's can't remember the name of it right now. It was pretty good, or I was pretty intoxicated:D

Crossroads Cafe for breakfast:thumbsup

Strokes or the river Willow steak House in the blue water for dinner

Only place just south of Fox's is The Sandbar resort.

rvrrun

Reaction score
There breakfast not so much. Kid seemed confident telling me it would be best country fried steak. No gravy eggs are extra and it was $13. Foxs or Roadrunner and if no boat parking then Pirates.

I havnt been the last couple of trips, but the Salad bar is great.

The burgers between Sundance and RR is a toss, I love them both. I love Strokes and the Willow, but the past few trips Montana has been my go to. The Filet is always tender and their blue cheese was second only to the Admiral Risty on our last trip.

One of the things I love about Parker is all of the great places to eat on the water.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I havnt been the last couple of trips, but the Salad bar is great.

The burgers between Sundance and RR is a toss, I love them both. I love Strokes and the Willow, but the past few trips Montana has been my go to. The Filet is always tender and their blue cheese was second only to the Admiral Risty on our last trip.

One of the things I love about Parker is all of the great places to eat on the water.

Sundance has a salad bar?

Are you referring to montanas on he south side of havasu?

bobbytheboozer

resident boozer
Reaction score
Had a great breakfast at Road Runner! Line was long, drinks were good , Beer was cold.
Checking in at the Bluewater.
Don't forget J.A. jonnies! You won't regret it! Best pizza I've had since going to Chicago
It's a bit of a mission from Bluewater but totally worth it.

rvrrun

Reaction score

I meant the salad bar at Pirates.

Yes, Montana next to Basha's. My wife and I had it a couple weeks ago and it was better than I have ever had there.

240Hallett

Reaction score
Current IMG_3169.jpg

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Only place just south of Fox's is The Sandbar resort.

I talked to a couple of people who had pizza last Saturday at Sandbar and claimed it was real good. Jason and Donielle Naylor run the place and are great people, they also go next door and hang at Foxs.

I have not tried their pizza, but will be doing so soon.

Other place that has good pizza is River Island Market across from Castle Rock, huge giant pizzas!

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score

Sundance is in the process of putting together an indoor restaurant on the upriver side of the existing little kitchen.

Look for some noticeable improvements there at the bar now that Joy has been hired as manager.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Sundance is in the process of putting together an indoor restaurant on the upriver side of the existing little kitchen.

Look for some noticeable improvements there at the bar now that Joy has been hired as manager.
I like joy , but won't step foot on the property of Sundance

240Hallett

Reaction score

I like joy , but won't step foot on the property of Sundance

Is this the same Joy that used to run Sandpoint?

rvrrun

Reaction score

We saw her there our last trip up. Good for her.