WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parker Water Ski Racing P H O T O S

OCphotographics

Reaction score
Its finally here, the 2014 Ski Race season, and last weekend was the season opener at Parker. I Always look forward to this event and getting to see friends I havent seen since the US Open or even longer. The racing was great and went of without any issues and the even the wind couldn't ruin the racing, and the water stayed nice for the racing. My son couldn't make this race which was tough one for him to miss, but he will be at Havasu, so looking forward to seeing him race then.
I moved all over the course shooting both days and all classes, so if there is anybody or any boat you want to see let me know, and as always I will do my best to get it posted as quick as possible.
Enjoy

Attachments

• RDP Parker_00.jpg
    RDP Parker_00.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 15
  • RDP Parker_01.jpg
    RDP Parker_01.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 20
  • RDP Parker_02.jpg
    RDP Parker_02.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 18
  • RDP Parker_03.jpg
    RDP Parker_03.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 9
  • RDP Parker_04.jpg
    RDP Parker_04.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 17
  • RDP Parker_05.jpg
    RDP Parker_05.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 13
  • RDP Parker_06.jpg
    RDP Parker_06.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 10
  • RDP Parker_07.jpg
    RDP Parker_07.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 12
  • RDP Parker_08.jpg
    RDP Parker_08.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 11
  • RDP Parker_09.jpg
    RDP Parker_09.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 15

OCphotographics

Reaction score
Group 2

Attachments

• RDP Parker_10.jpg
    RDP Parker_10.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 16
  • RDP Parker_11.jpg
    RDP Parker_11.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 14
  • RDP Parker_12.jpg
    RDP Parker_12.jpg
    265.7 KB · Views: 13
  • RDP Parker_13.jpg
    RDP Parker_13.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 13
  • RDP Parker_14.jpg
    RDP Parker_14.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 13
  • RDP Parker_15.jpg
    RDP Parker_15.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 14
  • RDP Parker_16.jpg
    RDP Parker_16.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 13
  • RDP Parker_17.jpg
    RDP Parker_17.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 11
  • RDP Parker_18.jpg
    RDP Parker_18.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 9
  • RDP Parker_19.jpg
    RDP Parker_19.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 24

skiracr

Catalina Ski Race, Boat # 222
Reaction score
Thanks Darren! As always, great shots :thumbsup It was great talking with you guys after the races Sunday. It was definitely a great weekend, and the one I look forward to most. If JT needs a ride for Havi, PM me or have shoot me one and we'll get him hooked up with a sweet ride.:thumbsup

H20-ski

Long Member
Reaction score
That's awesome!

Good to see the difference in what goes on down your way and what we do up this way. Same interest but different lifestyles.

:thumbsup

OCphotographics

Reaction score
Thanks Darren! As always, great shots :thumbsup It was great talking with you guys after the races Sunday. It was definitely a great weekend, and the one I look forward to most. If JT needs a ride for Havi, PM me or have shoot me one and we'll get him hooked up with a sweet ride.:thumbsup

Thanks Brain. I will pass that on to JT, and will also try to get some more of you posted.

That's awesome!

Good to see the difference in what goes on down your way and what we do up this way. Same interest but different lifestyles.

:thumbsup

Thanks, glad I could share

Sweet pictures.

Thanks

Very nice :thumbup:

Thanks more to come soon

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Thanks more to come soon

Did you send some directly to Marisa Alongi since she is not on here? I linked her to a couple of yours so far, know you guys are friends on FB. Her dad observed in the 87 boat with me (even though he is normally a driver), invited us to come to Scotland to go ski racing.

Hammer

Reaction score
Did you send some directly to Marisa Alongi since she is not on here? I linked her to a couple of yours so far, know you guys are friends on FB. Her dad observed in the 87 boat with me (even though he is normally a driver), invited us to come to Scotland to go ski racing.

Are you going to take him up on that ? What a great experience that would be ! You are going to need a photographer over there, this guy ain't too shabby !! ;)

Killer shots as usual ! Thank you for sharing...

OCphotographics

Reaction score

I haven't sent any to her yet, and I know Steve was going to look through some and pick out some for her as well. Thanks for forwarding / linking pics of her to her. I will be posting more up here soon though and will get more of here and boat 87

Thanks

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
I haven't sent any to her yet, and I know Steve was going to look through some and pick out some for her as well. Thanks for forwarding / linking pics of her to her. I will be posting more up here soon though and will get more of here and boat 87

Thanks

Nice family, I will try and get Alfredo on the site so he can follow some of our ski racing.

The sport is the smallest I have seen it in all the many, many years I have been around it, but I sure have been lucky to meet some great people, not only from here in the US but around the world.

skiracr

Catalina Ski Race, Boat # 222
Reaction score
Hey Daren, When will the album be up on your website to view all the pics? Would you mind posting the link...I want to buy some shots :thumbsup