WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parker

svlperry

Reaction score
Is anybody going to be there next week coming out Tuesday morning heading home Thursday morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
I'm curious if the crowds have thinned out as kids go back to school. Thinking of making a week long-trip next month to run my boat (typically on lower river which is closed). Anyone have the intel?

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
My view from works shows not much going on .

20200813_094938.jpg
20200813_094923.jpg

old rigger

Reaction score
I'm curious if the crowds have thinned out as kids go back to school. Thinking of making a week long-trip next month to run my boat (typically on lower river which is closed). Anyone have the intel?

weekdays are very nice, Saturdays are still a shit show. I thought our boat was gonna get swamped last Sat afternoon tied to the dock. Rougher than I’ve seen since March.

This is on the strip, same spot as @Wheeler pics.

cofooter

Reaction score
weekdays are very nice, Saturdays are still a shit show. I thought our boat was gonna get swamped last Sat afternoon tied to the dock. Rougher than I’ve seen since March.

This is on the strip, same spot as @Wheeler pics.
Last weeekend was busy but it seemed a lot of people went home Sunday afternoon, Monday was quiet.

old rigger

Reaction score
Last weeekend was busy but it seemed a lot of people went home Sunday afternoon, Monday was quiet.

That's awesome. We had to head home Sunday but was able to get there Thursday so that was nice.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Took himself out buy pulling the handles back to him, end of story.
Not quite, you only see the effect in the photos.
A wake boat was on the az side heading down river back to the road runner and took the skiier out with a full can of coors light to the head and finished him off with the rogue wake. 🤔

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Oh, I remember. That must have been when we were racing that boston whaler that's always moored at Echo.

Fucker beat us too.

LoL!

It was nice last week. Stayed off the water all weekend though. Well, except to be Wheeler's personal chauffeur...

:rolleyes: :p

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
Not quite, you only see the effect in the photos.
A wake boat was on the az side heading down river back to the road runner and took the skiier out with a full can of coors light to the head and finished him off with the rogue wake. 🤔

But did he have a water cannon? Now that would be inappropriate and dangerous !!