WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parler making a come back ?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Amazon, Google and Apple gave Parler all the hype and free marketing they will ever need. They could have spent $1B in marketing and not got the result they got for free from Big Tech.

I hope they capitalize on it.

makes it difficult when nobody can flow load the app.. don’t quote me on it but I believe apple actually made it so the app didn’t work even if you already downloaded it

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
makes it difficult when nobody can flow load the app.. don’t quote me on it but I believe apple actually made it so the app didn’t work even if you already downloaded it

Fairly easy to make it web based, then they no longer have to have an “app”.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I tried via the web and can get that one page but nothing else. Initially my link was to their feed page

2Driver

Reaction score
Yeah in a neutered state. Cook said it can only be on the app store if they adhere to their rules.

hands-up.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Fairly easy to make it web based, then they no longer have to have an “app”.

dint ask me why but people need the “app” nowadays.. look at this place and how many tapatalk users.. I ask them why use if? The browser is better? “Because it’s an app! Duh!”

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Atlas Shrugged.
There will be venues to be allocated.
It will take much effort but please don't give up.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
dint ask me why but people need the “app” nowadays.. look at this place and how many tapatalk users.. I ask them why use if? The browser is better? “Because it’s an app! Duh!”

People will flock to it even if the only way to post is with a hammer and chisel in a stone tablet right now.

sintax

Reaction score
Funny, google totally also stripped their search ranking. They don’t even show up on the first page of search results.

Par for the course these days I guess

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Funny, google totally also stripped their search ranking. They don’t even show up on the first page of search results.

Par for the course these days I guess

It’s really pretty frightening when you figure four or five big tech companies control the information, abd they are now deciding what we are going to see

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
It’s a done deal. 5 nonelected rich guys litterly run the world. All 5 are more powerful than the president of the United States. Controlling what people are allowed to read, or not read, IS mind control. This is what the majority thought could never happen

sintax

Reaction score
DO NOT use Google search as your engine....Use DUCKDUCKGO

yea, that’s a decent option for sure. I’m well versed in the game, I just felt it was interesting how aggressively they deplatformed them.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I'd jump through 10 burning hoops and land on broken glass to help Parler and throw the middle finger up to the establishment shit birds.
I wonder what Richie would do?? Oh, never mind..

Sent From Tapatalk

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
DO NOT use Google search as your engine....Use DUCKDUCKGO
Ok, so how does one go about this??? Yore talking to an old, think 70's 80's, boat mechanic :), not some wizard 25 year old with only a degree in computer function and nothing else!!!! I only use a desktop computer, I can't turn on an iphone.

buck35

Reaction score
Ok, so how does one go about this??? Yore talking to an old, think 70's 80's, boat mechanic :), not some wizard 25 year old with only a degree in computer function and nothing else!!!! I only use a desktop computer, I can't turn on an iphone.

Just Google it... Duh! All joking aside I have no idea either.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
OK guys....Go to DUCKDUCKGO.COM Use that as your search engine. You can go to your settings and set your default browser to DUCKDUCKGO You can do this on your phone and your computer.

Andy B.

Reaction score
OK guys....Go to DUCKDUCKGO.COM Use that as your search engine. You can go to your settings and set your default browser to DUCKDUCKGO You can do this on your phone and your computer.

Cool thanks, should I wait and let my wife do it on my phone? I'm handicapped when it comes to tech LOL!

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Cool thanks, should I wait and let my wife do it on my phone? I'm handicapped when it comes to tech LOL!

haha....He who controls the info controls the.....well, you can fill in the rest :)