WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parler

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Is it just me or are you getting suspicious that Parler was a set up all along for this exact situation. How many people really knew Amazon hosted Parler?? Now the CEO says it will take a week to get back up on their "own" server, conveniently just as long until the inaguration. And the CEO said he wouldn't censor and then he did. All the people who didn't want to get censored transfered to Parler...and now are being silenced just the same. And now they basically have record of everyone who is a concervative/Trump supporter and there posts on Parler. You ask me...I think we were all "had".

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
FatalSparklingJackal-small.gif

just_floatin

Reaction score
Well at least Twitter shares felt some impact this morning.

HotRod82

Reaction score
Is it just me or are you getting suspicious that Parler was a set up all along for this exact situation. How many people really knew Amazon hosted Parler?? Now the CEO says it will take a week to get back up on their "own" server, conveniently just as long until the inaguration. And the CEO said he wouldn't censor and then he did. All the people who didn't want to get censored transfered to Parler...and now are being silenced just the same. And now they basically have record of everyone who is a concervative/Trump supporter and there posts on Parler. You ask me...I think we were all "had".

FWIW ....GAB is running full steam and growing 10K users an hour. GAB has their own servers and trades in Bitcoin after the banks tried to shut them down. I'm not a social media guy but I will likely open a GAB profile.

HotRod82

Reaction score
Hmmmmm.... This is funny if true. View attachment 960620

Dude, you think this shit is funny? We are sliding into the abyss of civil war. We'll see how funny you think it is when the banking system goes down and the bullets start flying. Ask yourself why there are 7000 troops in DC right now a full 9 days before Biden's big party?

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Honestly....where is the humor in this?

Much worse than Covid.....It is a sickness, that some people embrace and enjoy .......these attitudes will be the death of America as we know it. :(

just_floatin

Reaction score

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Remember, they are justifying the suspension of parler for "promoting violence"

Yet this is still up on twitter as of right now.

index.png

Don't let them run with the narrative that this is because of "promoting violence", that is complete bullshit.

This is about squashing conservative thought.

SELECTIVE ENFORCEMENT. Make everything a violation, but only enforce the rules against people you don't like. Exactly what was done to blacks in the Jim Crowe era....

The modern left are a malevolent group.

squeezer

Reaction score
Dude, you think this shit is funny? We are sliding into the abyss of civil war. We'll see how funny you think it is when the banking system goes down and the bullets start flying. Ask yourself why there are 7000 troops in DC right now a full 9 days before Biden's big party?

Just going to leave this here...

Homeland Security report finds White supremacy ‘the most consistent and lethal threat’

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

Homeland Security report finds White supremacy ‘the most consistent and lethal threat’

Yes the propaganda is working well on you, must be all that training on critical race theory, and intersectionality. I remember white supremacists burning cities to the ground all summer long.... Oh wait.... 🤣

lbhsbz

Reaction score

The whole article is bullshit. It claims only 16 violent attacks and 48 total "related deaths" from 2018 through 2019. Were did those numbers come from? Shit, Long Beach can post those "violent attack" numbers in a 2 week period of time and we had 35 murders ("deaths") in 2019 alone. I'll let you determine how many White Supremacists were involved...or white people at all..... (hint, zero). To the your repeated question as to why minorities get shot by the police more often than whites (for lack of a better term at the moment)...that's why.

Made up unqualified numbers to suit the narrative, nothing more.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

Considering your selfie in your Avatar, understandable your opinions.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Do you have any more info on the 7,000 troops in DC? I haven't heard of this. A link perhaps? Thank you!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

As far as this... Let me tell you how that shook out..

some IT guy said "Hey I'd put it on this secure server over here, but it's gonna cost this much"

Some idiot (in charge) said "Fuck that we can save like 50.00 a month by hosting it with Amazon!"

If I could see stupid shit coming 10+ years ago and host my shit off shore... These guys are not the people you want leading the charge.. They are the ones that are gonna get you killed.

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Being Dox’d for political views is very different from being Dox’d for promoting violence.

Promoting CONSERVATIVE AND CONSTITUTIONAL views is not promoting violence..

Well except in which case that the constitution / Declaration of Independence / federalist papers actually call for violence.. (which they do).

Would you say that the Dems have "promoted" (openly) violence pretty much since Trump got elected, but specifically in the last 12 months?

RD

squeezer

Reaction score
People dox'ing people for political views specifically.

RD

It could be worse... They could be treated like a black person.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">MAGAt who stormed the Capitol: “You treat me like a f*cking Black person!” <br><br>These racist terrorists fully expected their whiteness to protect them from any consequences for their crimes, including murder.<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NoFlyList?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#NoFlyList</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/TrumpInsurection?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#TrumpInsurection</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/CapitolRiots?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#CapitolRiots</a> <a href="https://t.co/HnfN44qZ2z">pic.twitter.com/HnfN44qZ2z</a></p>&mdash; Bishop Talbert Swan (@TalbertSwan) <a href=" ">January 11, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">MAGAt who stormed the Capitol: “You treat me like a f*cking Black person!” <br><br>These racist terrorists fully expected their whiteness to protect them from any consequences for their crimes, including murder.<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NoFlyList?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#NoFlyList</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/TrumpInsurection?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#TrumpInsurection</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/CapitolRiots?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#CapitolRiots</a> <a href="https://t.co/HnfN44qZ2z">pic.twitter.com/HnfN44qZ2z</a></p>&mdash; Bishop Talbert Swan (@TalbertSwan) <a href=" ">January 11, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Well like I said before... There's assholes in every crowd I don't care which crowd it is. That does nothing or proves anything. Nor does it answer a very basic question that I asked?

Are you ok with, or do you think it's funny when people "dox" other people? Does that go both ways? or just when it's for the right?

RD

squeezer

Reaction score
Promoting CONSERVATIVE AND CONSTITUTIONAL views is not promoting violence..

Well except in which case that the constitution / Declaration of Independence / federalist papers actually call for violence.. (which they do).

Would you say that the Dems have "promoted" (openly) violence pretty much since Trump got elected, but specifically in the last 12 months?

RD

I would NOT agree that the left promoted violence from the day Trump was elected.
Unless you count taking a knee during the national anthem as violence... Cuz if you do then yea, guilty as charged.

squeezer

Reaction score
Well like I said before... There's assholes in every crowd I don't care which crowd it is. That does nothing or proves anything. Nor does it answer a very basic question that I asked?

Are you ok with, or do you think it's funny when people "dox" other people? Does that go both ways? or just when it's for the right?

RD

There are assholes in every crowd... Just a lot more of them in some crowds than others.

A person who decides it’s OK to promote violence deserves to get Dox’d no matter what area of the political spectrum they occupy.

HCP3

Reaction score

This happened in 2018. It had nothing to do with "storming the Capitol".

squeezer

Reaction score
(Full Credit: Jim Wright)

Every Republican today screaming about "censorship" and crying that they are being deplatformed by "big tech" and demanding their right to unlimited social media access?

Yeah, THOSE guys?

Take a look at their records. Check how they voted on Net Neutrality back when they were calling Obama a tyrant.

Ted Cruz, Nov 2014: "The biggest regulatory threat to the Internet is ‘net neutrality!'"

"Obamacare for the Internet!"

Cruz was very clear service providers should have the right to decide how they manage their platforms.

The Free Market will sort it out, that's what they said.

Ted Cruz today: "Big Tech’s PURGE, censorship & abuse of power is absurd & profoundly dangerous. If you agree w/ Tech’s current biases (Iran, good; Trump, bad), ask yourself, what happens when you disagree? Why should a handful of Silicon Valley billionaires have a monopoly on political speech?"

That's called karma, bitches.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
(Full Credit: Jim Wright)

Every Republican today screaming about "censorship" and crying that they are being deplatformed by "big tech" and demanding their right to unlimited social media access?

Yeah, THOSE guys?

Take a look at their records. Check how they voted on Net Neutrality back when they were calling Obama a tyrant.

Ted Cruz, Nov 2014: "The biggest regulatory threat to the Internet is ‘net neutrality!'"

"Obamacare for the Internet!"

Cruz was very clear service providers should have the right to decide how they manage their platforms.

The Free Market will sort it out, that's what they said.

Ted Cruz today: "Big Tech’s PURGE, censorship & abuse of power is absurd & profoundly dangerous. If you agree w/ Tech’s current biases (Iran, good; Trump, bad), ask yourself, what happens when you disagree? Why should a handful of Silicon Valley billionaires have a monopoly on political speech?"

That's called karma, bitches.

Well I think you are missing some key components to the problem there.

We could argue all day long about whether it is right or wrong that they did that.. but I tend to fall on them being private companies so if they don’t want it they certainly don’t have to provide a service. There’s some arguments of when something becomes to powerful and threats to national security which I believe they are..

I think the problem I have is when those tech companies get together to target specific groups of people (which they have)

I also have a huge problem with things like google where they are controlling the flow of information as a whole.. that is extremely dangerous.

politics and view points shouldn’t be shadow banned or silenced. Everyone should have access to the information as they see fit..

To the point thought big tech actually coming after start ups based on political views? Violating their own agreements to shut them down? Actively sabotaging other businesses that support conservative views?

Do you think that’s ok? That is beyond using their service.. that is an act of aggression.

squeezer

Reaction score
Well I think you are missing some key components to the problem there.

We could argue all day long about whether it is right or wrong that they did that.. but I tend to fall on them being private companies so if they don’t want it they certainly don’t have to provide a service. There’s some arguments of when something becomes to powerful and threats to national security which I believe they are..

I think the problem I have is when those tech companies get together to target specific groups of people (which they have)

I also have a huge problem with things like google where they are controlling the flow of information as a whole.. that is extremely dangerous.

politics and view points shouldn’t be shadow banned or silenced. Everyone should have access to the information as they see fit..

To the point thought big tech actually coming after start ups based on political views? Violating their own agreements to shut them down? Actively sabotaging other businesses that support conservative views?

Do you think that’s ok? That is beyond using their service.. that is an act of aggression.

I think the way big tech has weaponized data/social-media is a travesty that the entire world is going to have to take drastic measures to correct.

It is also one of the key reasons Trump was elected.

Did you watch "The Big Hack"

Its sobering to understand how effectively Trumps teams weaponized the very platforms we are talking about today.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I think the way big tech has weaponized data/social-media is a travesty that the entire world is going to have to take drastic measures to correct.

It is also one of the key reasons Trump was elected.

Did you watch "The Big Hack"

Its sobering to understand how effectively Trumps teams weaponized the very platforms we are talking about today.

I have not watched the big hack.. but I can tell you Trump's team didn't "weaponize" shit to get him elected. I do find it interesting though that this if the first time a lefty is switching gears off of Russia and onto something new.. LOL.

You want to know why I voted Trump? When Hillary said she was gonna bring In 100,000's of refugees in to the USA.. When I looked at her policies and frankly their entire program it makes zero sense to me.. It is the opposite of America First.

Then you got a guy on the other side saying "America First" and talking about putting the needs of our citizens first.. Seems like the choice was easy?

RD

Dalton

Reaction score
I would NOT agree that the left promoted violence from the day Trump was elected.
Unless you count taking a knee during the national anthem as violence... Cuz if you do then yea, guilty as charged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USMC2010

Reaction score
when did the national guard show up without weapons? Oh that's right.

RD
I picked a bad article. They will have weapons, it hasn't been determined if on them or readily available.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I picked a bad article. They will have weapons, it hasn't been determined if on them or readily available.

When did they start with the "available" part? LOL

What's the point of the National Guard if they are unarmed? You don't generally call them in as a "show of power" but that seems to be the thing lately..

Then again the words "American Exceptionalism" is now on the banned list from our military.. WTF?

RD

Dalton

Reaction score

IMG_1496.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

samsah33

Reaction score
I agree, violence was promoted long before Trump took office. Remember Ferguson, Baltimore, Oakland? ...and that was just from memory from the O'Biden administration...