WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

PARTERSHIP AVAILABLE ON THE STRIP

JP Krieger

Reaction score
Living Room.jpg Parker Strip Water Front Vacation Home, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 boat garage + private 28' covered dock, launch ramp and covered patio on the water. 3 miles up river from the town of Parker on the AZ side. Just 5 minutes from stores, shops, restaurants and gas.
Year round fun boating, skiing on the river from your own dock, or MX, buggying, jeeping in the desert from the front door.
We enjoy both, but only use the house once a month for a week or weekend. We want to share the use of the house and the expences.
$25,000 0ne quarter Equity buy in.
$5,000 a year covers lease, utilities, maintenance.
call John @ ( 562 ) 235 - 3975
[email protected]

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
So is this is a one time buy in? Are we part owners? Sounds like you are looking for 3 partners and yourself. Is this correct?

Any other pictures?

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
That would be correct. One time buy in. we are seeking 3 other partners max. Each partner would have the use of the house one week a month.

Forgive me for asking, so we are legal owners correct, on title?

For 50K can it be split and not seek other partners?

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
That seems acceptable. :yikes

You are not allowed to rent out your house on Injun land so I imagine any and all partners would be on the lease.

JP Krieger

Reaction score
28' dock.jpg 2nd bedroom.jpg 3rd bedroom.jpg
Like?

If you don't mind, dzrdr?

Yes, everything in the area is Indian Lease. We have been there fort 28 years and have never had a problem. there is still 2 more years on the 5 year lease. There are no more 50 year or other long term leases. Follow a few rules and pay the lease and the CRIT stays hapy.
I have talked thoroughly with the CRIT and we are proceeding with thier blessing.