WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Party time heading to LOTO

Tank

Reaction score
What idiot brings his lil kitty to a Cig Rendezvous!!!
I need new friends......
Great time yesterday riding on Eddie's Cobalt
Rob. So great hanging with you this weekend. Think we’re gonna be at tap and grill today. Roll over!

Tank

Reaction score
Some more pics and video. Tiger got some love this weekend. Kelly running that thing like a raped ape! 😁👍

25F13A66-422C-4CF1-9EC7-6262C5DD6688.jpeg

Last edited:

sirbob

Reaction score

Spudsbud

Reaction score
"Redheads" is a restaurant, bar, pool, marina!
Nice combination !

Wedgy

Reaction score
Fun filled and action packed! Airborne! Great job on all the awesome pics and video. Thanks for sharing. A lot of work and effort behind the scenes putting on the event, and Kudos to all the work and effort all the dedicated Crews put into participating, especially the 100 strong beautiful Cigarette Offshores. Pretty impressive. Looks like a great time.

Last edited:

Tank

Reaction score
Really great spending time with you all today !

I think this LOTO thing may have a future 😊

View attachment 1016407
Jim!! So great meeting you brotha. I wish we could’ve had ol better planning and spent more time together and got you out for a run. Next year! 😉 safe travels to New York man. Looking forward to seeing the thread and following your adventures on the east coast!

Tank

Reaction score
So I gotta say. I took this pic for a reason. I can’t say how fuckin awesome it was to hook up with rob @lake p.a.l. whomjust moved out to LOTO. Coolest mother fucker you’d ever know. Absolute pleasure hanging brother! And then out of the blue Jim @sirbob shows up on the dock at PBC today while driving from havasu to New York! Another cool mo fo and pleasure hanging with and salt of the earth great guy! And of course my road dog danimal @H20 Toie in there as well. Just a trip all these guys converging at the same place and having a great weekend. Good shit.
DD02254B-3783-43B7-A490-60E8C1D51D19.jpeg
Y

Tank

Reaction score
Oh, and we famous!

Tank

Reaction score
Love the Playboy Edition.
Funny you say that. A buddy of ours owns it in jersey and that’s why I snapped the pic as it’s hanging on the wall of PBC. And yes I agree. Absolutely stunning boat (s) the playboy editions are. He’s in the process of totally refreshing and detailing every aspect of it. It’s gonna be insane when he’s done.

Tank

Reaction score
Where is this pool/resort? Name please
Thks
As stated some of the pool shots were at performance boats centers res head restaurant and pool. There’s a fee shots from the tap and grill restaurant pool as well and earlier was coconuts restaurant pool. This place is BIg On custom wading pools with swim up bars and built-in-pool tables etc. very cool! I do t understand why havasu doesn’t roll that way too

BlowMe

Reaction score
So I gotta say. I took this pic for a reason. I can’t say how fuckin awesome it was to hook up with rob @lake p.a.l. whomjust moved out to LOTO. Coolest mother fucker you’d ever know. Absolute pleasure hanging brother! And then out of the blue Jim @sirbob shows up on the dock at PBC today while driving from havasu to New York! Another cool mo fo and pleasure hanging with and salt of the earth great guy! And of course my road dog danimal @H20 Toie in there as well. Just a trip all these guys converging at the same place and having a great weekend. Good shit.
View attachment 1016517 Y

I had the pleasure of meeting these legends this weekend. It was great and awesome to meet all of you. Had a blast with yall. What a fun sunday funday. Wish i would have be able to stick around and drink with yall some more. Cant thank rob enough for lettin this redneck tag along and catch a ride in his badass skater all day!!!

Tank

Reaction score
I had the pleasure of meeting these legends this weekend. It was great and awesome to meet all of you. Had a blast with yall. What a fun sunday funday. Wish i would have be able to stick around and drink with yall some more. Cant thank rob enough for lettin this redneck tag along and catch a ride in his badass skater all day!!!
Brother it was good hanging with you even if it was brief. We’ll do it again!

sirbob

Reaction score
View attachment 1016517 Y
Jim!! So great meeting you brotha. I wish we could’ve had ol better planning and spent more time together and got you out for a run. Next year! 😉 safe travels to New York man. Looking forward to seeing the thread and following your adventures on the east coast!

It was really great to connect a bunch of us at once! All salt of the earth folks!!

Haha - I just pulled into a rest stop in the pouring rain in western PA. First time I looked at my phone all day other than having the nav going!

I got out of town later then I hoped last week so it was really my fault we didn’t have time to do more at LOTO - but we will in the future!

I’ll probably start the travel thread tomorrow- I have a couple hours in the morning before I have to meet my clients- it will really be the first chance since last week that I spend the time to sort photos Ive taken and add some narrative, I hate doing that on my phone!

Cheers!

Last edited:

Tank

Reaction score
It was really great to connect a bunch of us at once! All salt of the earth folks!!

Haha - I just pulled into a rest stop in the pouring rain in western PA. First time I looked at my phone all day other than having the nav going!

I got out of town later then I hoped last week so it was really my fault we didn’t have time to do more at LOTO - but we will in the future!

I’ll probably start the travel thread tomorrow- I have a couple hours in the morning before I have to meet my clients- it will really be the first chance since last week that I spend the time to sort photos Ive taken and add some narrative, I hate doing that on my phone!

Cheers!
Again, great seeing you for what little time we could hang. Looking forward to your thread and the epic trip!!

Tank

Reaction score
Few videos I uploaded to Youtube. I know not everyone can see the videos uploaded directly from the phones. So heres a few.

Leaving the docks

Rob / @lake p.a.l. running in the slop next to us in his skater

Us running back to PBC Saturday

Cigs leaving Friday for the first run from the PBC docks

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Absolutely bad ass.. finally got a chance to read the thread now that we are home! I will be there next year for sure! Hopefully with a new ankle by then!

love Kelly and the guys.. I really appreciate what he did for me when I broke my foot! Granted I was in so much pain I don’t remember most of it or anything around that timeline.. lol.

Tank

Reaction score
Absolutely bad ass.. finally got a chance to read the thread now that we are home! I will be there next year for sure! Hopefully with a new ankle by then!

love Kelly and the guys.. I really appreciate what he did for me when I broke my foot! Granted I was in so much pain I don’t remember most of it or anything around that timeline.. lol.
More and more RDP people out there Dave. Should be a good time once again next year.

And yes, Kelly is one of the good ones. Great dude.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
@H20 Toie did you upload all the pics you sent to me or do you want me to do that? Was it jist bad internet causing that?

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Few videos I uploaded to Youtube. I know not everyone can see the videos uploaded directly from the phones. So heres a few.

Leaving the docks

Rob / @lake p.a.l. running in the slop next to us in his skater

Us running back to PBC Saturday

Cigs leaving Friday for the first run from the PBC docks

That last video .... man oh man.... just shows how well behaved/ respectful the higher end owners are.... you could never do that simultaneous [shotgun] departure with my crowd of knuckleheads!