WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pathetic

RodnJen

Reaction score
More validation of failed and ineffective.

It’s these same feelings that Sullenberger says “came rushing back” upon hearing Lara Trump’s recent comments she made about the former Vice President at a Trump campaign event on Friday. She said she feels “kind of sad for Joe Biden” when he speaks, and prompted, “Joe, can you get it out? Let’s get the words out, Joe.”

“A speech disorder is a lot easier to treat than a character defect,”

https://time.com/5768087/sully-defends-biden-stutter-op-ed/

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score

fucktard.jpg

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Pathetic? Maybe it's more like time to face the facts of the old horse's ass is getting senile.

Plus the fact if he was an R he'd be getting investigated and charged for abusing the powers of his office.

Of course pathetic could also refer to fact he's the best candidate the D's have to try and make a run.....No not could be, fucking is:rolleyes:

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

It’s these same feelings that Sullenberger says “came rushing back” upon hearing Lara Trump’s recent comments she made about the former Vice President at a Trump campaign event on Friday. She said she feels “kind of sad for Joe Biden” when he speaks, and prompted, “Joe, can you get it out? Let’s get the words out, Joe.”

Have you watched any of your party leaders on camera for longer than 3 minutes?

None of them can even form a complete sentence, much less follow a train of thought. Why should we suffer them in public office?

Face it, holding to any party is anti-american currently, they are ALL BAD. Both Sides. Full of incompetence and waste.

There should be more than insults going on, they should all be removed from office IMO.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Have you watched any of your party leaders on camera for longer than 3 minutes?

None of them can even form a complete sentence, much less follow a train of thought. Why should we suffer them in public office?

Face it, holding to any party is anti-american currently, they are ALL BAD. Both Sides. Full of incompetence and waste.

There should be more than insults going on, they should all be removed from office IMO.
And you support Trump for being a gifted speaker?

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
And you support Trump for being a gifted speaker?
I want you to post one complete paragraph shmoe biden has presented live in the last year that can be construed as legible. o_O
Bidden is a perpetual gaffe machine. If energy could be harvested from that confused old mans statements, we could almost power a big enough light bulb to go off in your head that might make a difference. :p

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

Who cares what a whining progtard former bus driver in the sky says? He needs to seek help for his advanced stages of TDS and get the fuck off the stage.
156554.gif

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
If Biden is this bad just speaking if he were to win who do you think would really run the country since he obviously will not be up to the job? Just thinking out loud.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
If by miracle Biden elected President 2020 the plan is Biden 1 term or resignation in 3rd year 1st term.Watch for the VP pick at convention.Guarantee this the plan.

Andy B.

Reaction score
no, that’s all on Hillary and the Democrat platform.

Problem is Rod the platform hasn't changed just more bullshit hate and even more free stuff are you still going to vote for a dem?

RCDave

Reaction score
Rod I agree with you wholeheartedly.....YOUR post IS pathetic.

All while two virtually all Obama executive orders and 2 conservative supreme court justices were put in place.

Your failed and ineffective hoax is such a total fail

RodnJen

Reaction score
Problem is Rod the platform hasn't changed just more bullshit hate and even more free stuff are you still going to vote for a dem?

Hate is not unique to the Democrats, sadly, and it’s some not all.
Yes of the current candidates I will pick any of them over the incumbent.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Hate is not unique to the Democrats, sadly, and it’s some not all.
Yes of the current candidates I will pick any of them over the incumbent.

I feel sorry for you picking other countries over your own they have succeeded ,just realize without a strong America that can protect itself we are truly vulnerable we have to learn to let other countries help themselves.. It all started with the Korean war IMO meddling where we shouldn't have look where its gotten us terror in our own country. Face the facts some people just don't like the USA I'm ok with that because right now we have the balls to protect it what happens when this is no longer, back to pallets of cash that worked out well.....

RodnJen

Reaction score
I feel sorry for you picking other countries over your own they have succeeded ,just realize without a strong America that can protect itself we are truly vulnerable we have to learn to let other countries help themselves.. It all started with the Korean war IMO meddling where we shouldn't have look where its gotten us terror in our own country. Face the facts some people just don't like the USA I'm ok with that because right now we have the balls to protect it what happens when this is no longer, back to pallets of cash that worked out well.....

While it is one world, it is still America first in my book.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
While it is one world, it is still America first in my book.
As you vote for those whose goal is to radically change it to something far different than the Founding Fathers intended it to be of course.......