In it to win it
Reaction score
full house!
79B51DFE-9B08-4F4F-A079-E1BABE12807E.jpeg
D17663D5-C185-45FB-8BB3-E76C130ADEDF.jpeg
C45A0BC5-15D9-4A56-9D3F-374AB8F42FD0.jpeg

TCHB

Reaction score
Ask them if the are going to solve the drug issue in our schools.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Very interested in the highlights when finished.....

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Was any explanation discussed why NO special Presidential Election was held first Tuesday December 2020 in place of the corrupt stolen Election November 3,2020? Re Run special election was the only solution to the mess we are in now. Republican / Democrat parties now one party and all politicians irrelevant.

530RL

Reaction score
I think it is great that people get together and get involved. Whether it be running for office or supporting those that do. What a great event.

I just wish that everyone would understand even people with differing opinions are patriots also regardless of whether their opinions agree.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
I think it is great that people get together and get involved. Whether it be running for office or supporting those that do. What a great event.

I just wish that everyone would understand even people with differing opinions are patriots also regardless of whether their opinions agree.

No you have to agree with absolutely 100% of what I say or else

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score

Horseshit!!!!!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
We are all patriots. Including Grads and Regor.

While I try to see everyone’s perspective, I would have to disagree that Grads or any other progressive is a patriot. None of them would take up arms and defend the constitution or our way of life. Point of fact they spend most of their time trying to dismantle it.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
As far as the meeting it was interesting to watch.. There is a lot of great movement and a lot of good speeches and questions.

The problem I gave with it is the people running these deals are morons. This guy Steve that put the whole thing together gave a long speech about as Schuster being a constitutional Sheriff and this crazy intro, then while the sheriff was talking brought up some dumbass mask situation with a private biz. When the sheriff laid out how the law is applied he then said the sheriff didn’t enforce the constitution and it turned into a shit show and Schuster ended up walking off the stage.. This on the heels of a GOP unites speech.. it was pretty remarkable to watch and embarrassing.

81Sprint

Reaction score
Give them enough rope.... 2022 and 2024 will be the reckoning if not before. True patriots will not let the "woke" ruin our country. What a joke this administration is, we are being laughed at and now targeted by our enemies.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
While I try to see everyone’s perspective, I would have to disagree that Grads or any other progressive is a patriot. None of them would take up arms and defend the constitution or our way of life. Point of fact they spend most of their time trying to dismantle it.

I think we need to define our terms on what is a patriot. For me I see it as someone who has a desire and is willing to fight to make this country a better place. Where that gets tricky is that grads definition of a better place definitely differs from mine, but I feel like he gets the benefit of the doubt that he is fighting for what he believes will make us better. I will disagree with him vehemently, but that doesn't make him unpatriotic.

The optimist in me still believes that even people who are on opposite sides of the political spectrum will agree far more than they will disagree. This is by nature of all of us growing up in a judeo-christian westernized world.

People who aren't are the few and far between folks who are the crazy anarchists that exist on both sides of the aisle.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I think we need to define our terms on what is a patriot. For me I see it as someone who has a desire and is willing to fight to make this country a better place. Where that gets tricky is that grads definition of a better place definitely differs from mine, but I feel like he gets the benefit of the doubt that he is fighting for what he believes will make us better. I will disagree with him vehemently, but that doesn't make him unpatriotic.

The optimist in me still believes that even people who are on opposite sides of the political spectrum will agree far more than they will disagree. This is by nature of all of us growing up in a judeo-christian westernized world.

People who aren't are the few and far between folks who are the crazy anarchists that exist on both sides of the aisle.

Let me be more clear.. if you aren’t willing to pick up arms and fight threats both foreign and domestic..

I look at libs and leftists about the same as refugees.. they won’t fight for their country.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Let me be more clear.. if you aren’t willing to pick up arms and fight threats both foreign and domestic..

I look at libs and leftists about the same as refugees.. they won’t fight for their country.

Eh I'll disagree with ya there. The US Military is full of people from all different walks of life and political persuasions. Sure it tends to lean right, but it's not a monolithic entity. Take Pat Tillman for example, he was definitely a liberal, no question about it and I challenge anyone to say he wasn't a patriot.

By that definition, you and I are not patriots because we didn't fight for threats both foreign and domestic. (I may be wrong but I don't think you served? Apologies if I am wrong, I definitely didn't.)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Eh I'll disagree with ya there. The US Military is full of people from all different walks of life and political persuasions. Sure it tends to lean right, but it's not a monolithic entity. Take Pat Tillman for example, he was definitely a liberal, no question about it and I challenge anyone to say he wasn't a patriot.

By that definition, you and I are not patriots because we didn't fight for threats both foreign and domestic. (I may be wrong but I don't think you served? Apologies if I am wrong, I definitely didn't.)

Kevin you are talking in circles but you aren’t reading what I am saying. I don’t care what their political beliefs are. I don’t care if they have joined the service or not.

I am saying if they are willing to pick up arms and defend the constitution of the USA they are a patriot for America.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
To answer your question I did not join the military. I did however have major participation in the prototyping and development of weapons of tomorrow most of which were for America. Ironically enough even when I was real young one of my first projects was an injection mold that ended up being the “eye” for the Patriot missiles used in Iraq.

There is a lot that goes into the defense of a country. In times of actual war like WW1/2 and Vietnam if you are a machinist you don’t go to the front lines. They are reserved for making weapons.

I have some fascinating stories from a guy named Avery and his cohorts in England during WW2. Their primary role in that war was fixing and maintaining precision instruments for the machine shops so they could continue to produce weapons for the front lines.. turns out it was monumental to the war effort. Most the things like calipers and micrometers were coming out of Germany at the time.. needless to say those supply lines were cut off.
On the inverse we blocked oil and fuels from Germany to slow them down.. that is when the Germans invented “synthetic” oils.. That is more or less the history on where synthetics came from.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Kevin you are talking in circles but you aren’t reading what I am saying. I don’t care what their political beliefs are. I don’t care if they have joined the service or not.

I am saying if they are willing to pick up arms and defend the constitution of the USA they are a patriot for America.

Below is what I disagreed with and made me think you care what their political beliefs are, I'm sorry if I misunderstood.

"I look at libs and leftists about the same as refugees.. they won’t fight for their country."

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Below is what I disagreed with and made me think you care what their political beliefs are, I'm sorry if I misunderstood.

"I look at libs and leftists about the same as refugees.. they won’t fight for their country."

The vast majority of them wouldn’t.. more to the point they do not believe in the constitution. That isn’t to say there isn’t exceptions to the rule.

2Driver

Reaction score

Fuckin A

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I worked for a division of Lockheed Aircraft, worked on the frames for the ejection seats for our fighter jets. Am I a Patriot ?

I would say your work benefited the country. I can’t speak for you but I know for myself I benefited our war efforts more than having gone and served.. especially since we weren’t at a time of war during the time period.

As for a patriot I guess that would depend on whether or not you’d be willing to fight for the constitution or not.

ram78d10

Reaction score
Give them enough rope.... 2022 and 2024 will be the reckoning if not before. True patriots will not let the "woke" ruin our country. What a joke this administration is, we are being laughed at and now targeted by our enemies.
Really? The lefties elected Biden after 6 months of watching BLM and Antifa burn, riot, and what they called "protest." What makes you think "true patriots" will make 2022 or 2024 different?

azsunfun

Reaction score
true patriots may be identified to another country, what was mentioned was a patriot to us constitution, to which our elected officials lie about thier oath!

TCHB

Reaction score
My father a World War 2 vet that was shot twice would never brag he was a patriot. In fact he would tell me when you hear talk in this manner they are the opposite. He explained it too me like when a person tells you they are honest. Most likely they are not. I guess my job qualifies me because I supplied electricity to all the defense industries and college’s who educated all the high level engineers.

Last edited:

FishSniper

Reaction score
Anyone else find it kinda contradicting that quite a few posts were censored and deleted in the patriot thread ?

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Anyone else find it kinda contradicting that quite a few posts were censored and deleted in the patriot thread ?
I think it was just the posts about the white sheet paper and they were moved to their own thread.

boatdoc55

Reaction score
I think it was just the posts about the white sheet paper and they were moved to their own thread.
Got a link or where is it? I know a couple of my post's got dumped.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I just went and looked. Apparently they moved some posts into a new threads. Kinda different than censoring. Grads white sheet shit show thing.

to tell you the truth this thread has gotten pretty far off of the original point which was just to share the meeting

DWC

Reaction score
My father a World War 2 vet that was shot twice would never brag he was a patriot. In fact he would tell me when you hear talk in this manner they are the opposite. He explained it too me like when a person tells you they are honest. Most likely they are not. I guess my job qualifies me because I supplied electricity to all the defense industries and college’s who educated all the high level engineers.
Both grandfathers were in WW2. One ended up in the water and made it in Pearl Harbor. The other got shot all over in Africa/Italy. Neither one talked about it. Ever. Got press clippings, letters to his parents from the Army, Purple Hearts and silver star to tell the stories. Both big time Democrats back in the day. Pretty sure they’d switch now. ;)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Both grandfathers were in WW2. One ended up in the water and made it in Pearl Harbor. The other got shot all over in Africa/Italy. Neither one talked about it. Ever. Got press clippings, letters to his parents from the Army, Purple Hearts and silver star to tell the stories. Both big time Democrats back in the day. Pretty sure they’d switch now. ;)

The Democrats of back when are nothing of what they are today.. other than the racism, that’s been pretty consistent

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Got a link or where is it? I know a couple of my post's got dumped.

so I went and looked.. a mod bounced all the stupid white sheets out of here into a new thread.. the Jew thread had grads as the first poster because it was his lame posts that started it all. Grads got upset saying it looks like he started a new thread. The mod whacked the thread.

boatdoc55

Reaction score
after reading all the posts that were bounced the only one of substance was boatdocs saying we should bounce grads again.
Hey, I'm a celebrity!!!!! So when does he get bounced????? 😁

boatdoc55

Reaction score
The Democrats of back when are nothing of what they are today.. other than the racism, that’s been pretty consistent
My Godmother, 88 years old, still thinks she is in the same party as the 60's!!!! I don't believe she has EVER pulled the lever for anything but a "D".

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
As far as the meeting it was interesting to watch.. There is a lot of great movement and a lot of good speeches and questions.

The problem I gave with it is the people running these deals are morons. This guy Steve that put the whole thing together gave a long speech about as Schuster being a constitutional Sheriff and this crazy intro, then while the sheriff was talking brought up some dumbass mask situation with a private biz. When the sheriff laid out how the law is applied he then said the sheriff didn’t enforce the constitution and it turned into a shit show and Schuster ended up walking off the stage.. This on the heels of a GOP unites speech.. it was pretty remarkable to watch and embarrassing.

This right here is the problem...

When the left gets together, they don't argue amongst themselves, they put their heads together and figure shit out!

This board is a Perfect example...

There are members on here that could care less about working together, than they do about shoving their opinions down your throat! They have to be right at all costs, even if that cost detracts from the goal.

The left Knows How to work together and get their shit DONE.

And ya know what their favorite tool is? The laws of this country laid out BY the Constitution!

So is the left more patriotic than the right, because they live and breathe the constitution of the US of A???

I've always wondered why we (the right) don't play the same game and use those laws to our benefit.

If your goal is to Defend the constitution, then you have to actually LIVE by the constitution.

Even when it doesn't go your way.

Peace.

Last edited: