WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Patriot Meeting in LHC

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
This right here is the problem...

When the left gets together, they don't argue amongst themselves, they put their heads together and figure shit out!

This board is a Perfect example...

There are members on here that could care less about working together, than they do about shoving their opinions down your throat! They have to be right at all costs, even if that cost detracts from the goal.

The left Knows How to work together and get their shit DONE.

And ya know what their favorite tool is? The laws of this country laid out BY the Constitution!

So is the left more patriotic than the right, because the live and breathe the constitution of the US of A???

I've always wondered why we (the right) don't play the same game and use those laws to our benefit.

If your goal is to Defend the constitution, then you have to actually LIVE by the constitution.

Even when it doesn't go your way.

Peace.
^^^X1000^^^

FreeBird236

Reaction score

When the left gets together, they don't argue amongst themselves, they put their heads together and figure shit out!

There are members on here that could care less about working together, than they do about shoving their opinions down your throat! They have to be right at all costs, even if that cost detracts from the goal.

And ya know what their favorite tool is? The laws of this country laid out BY the Constitution!

So is the left more patriotic than the right, because the live and breathe the constitution of the US of A???

I've always wondered why we (the right) don't play the same game and use those laws to our benefit.

If your goal is to Defend the constitution, then you have to actually LIVE by the constitution.

Peace.
Wow, while I agree that the left out maneuvers the right consistently, I'd say it's because they have no moral road map and manipulate the hell out the constitution. The left thinks the constitution should be a living document to be changed at will, most conservatives take the constitution at face value. It's actually much harder to get things done when you follow the law, and creates conflict when you try to do the right thing. Todays left for the most part is the low of the low. Constitutionalist.😂😂😂😂😂

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Wow, while I agree that the left out maneuvers the right consistently, I'd say it's because they have no moral road map and manipulate the hell out the constitution. The left thinks the constitution should be a living document to be changed at will, most conservatives take the constitution at face value. It's actually much harder to get things done when you follow the law, and creates conflict when you try to do the right thing. Todays left for the most part is the low of the low. Constitutionalist.😂😂😂😂😂

I have bad news for you...

The last time the constitution was amended was in 1992. It takes an act of god to make that happen! And it also takes a 2/3 vote to make that happen. No one party can do it on their own.

To get laws changed, you absolutely Have to take the constitution at face value. If the change doesn't pass muster, it's not going to happen.

So like I said..

If you love this country, and the laws of the constitution, and are willing to die for those laws...

You have to accept the consequences of those laws. Weather you agree with them, or not!

😉

Protip: The left thinks WE have no moral values! See how that works?? 😝

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I have bad news for you...

The last time the constitution was amended was in 1992. It takes an act of god to make that happen! And it also takes a 2/3 vote to make that happen. No one party can do it on their own.

To get laws changed, you absolutely Have to take the constitution at face value. If the change doesn't pass muster, it's not going to happen.

So like I said..

If you love this country, and the laws of the constitution, and are willing to die for those laws...

You have to accept the consequences of those laws. Weather you agree with them, or not!

😉

Protip: The left thinks WE have no moral values! See how that works?? 😝
One word, activist judges, and your your protip, we know that's not true, right Joe?;):)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
While I try to see everyone’s perspective, I would have to disagree that Grads or any other progressive is a patriot. None of them would take up arms and defend the constitution or our way of life. Point of fact they spend most of their time trying to dismantle it.

As you know you and I see things differently quite often.
However, you nailed this one straight to the wall!
412A5048-B3D2-46C6-828A-B1D8F308F3AD.gif

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Really? The lefties elected Biden after 6 months of watching BLM and Antifa burn, riot, and what they called "protest." What makes you think "true patriots" will make 2022 or 2024 different?

Good to see you old friend!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I think it is great that people get together and get involved. Whether it be running for office or supporting those that do. What a great event.

I just wish that everyone would understand even people with differing opinions are patriots also regardless of whether their opinions agree.

“Differing opinions”???
Is that what you are calling your leftist treason these days?

Ive noticed that you don’t feel the same if a group assembles an event to discuss possible election irregularities...those become conspiracists...right?

Last edited:

RodnJen

Reaction score
As you know you and I see things differently quite often.
However, you nailed this one straight to the wall!
View attachment 1041538

That is the problem with labels and movements, they mean different things to different people. It is a matter of perspective.

Is it the defending the constitution part, the bearing arms part, or both?

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
That is the problem with labels and movements, they mean different things to different people. It is a matter of perspective.

Ok Rod, you wanna throw down?

Let's start with your stance on Prop 13. You wanna take away the protections thousands of older folks have (that are on fixed incomes) from getting thrown out of their homes by increased property taxes.

Why? For the greater good?

Even though you have seen first hand what this state does with tax money, you still think they will do the right thing, if they get more of it?

More dams for water storage? More shelters to get the homeless off the street? Secure the border? Less entitlement programs? Let the record stand for it's self.

So even though you KNOW IN YOUR HEART, that this state will absolutely NOT do the right thing with increased property taxes, you want to take away the prop13 protections anyway??????

(And don't give me your bs on it's only for business properties. We all know where that's gonna go in the future.)

I call you clearly morally corrupt on every aspect of your stance on prop 13.

Your turn! :)

RodnJen

Reaction score
Ok Rod, you wanna throw down?

Let's start with your stance on Prop 13. You wanna take away the protections thousands of older folks have (that are on fixed incomes) from getting thrown out of their homes by increased property taxes.

Why? For the greater good?

Even though you have seen first hand what this state does with tax money, you still think they will do the right thing, if they get more of it?

More dams for water storage? More shelters to get the homeless off the street? Secure the border? Less entitlement programs? Let the record stand for it's self.

So even though you KNOW IN YOUR HEART, that this state will absolutely NOT do the right thing with increased property taxes, you want to take away the prop13 protections anyway??????

(And don't give me your bs on it's only for business properties. We all know where that's gonna go in the future.)

I call you clearly morally corrupt on every aspect of your stance on prop 13.

Your turn! :)

Thanks Joe, like another poster stated I'm just happy people are getting involved. As for my stance on Prop 13, you are correct it hasn't changed. It is an inequitable policy needs revision.

The state for sure does not always to the right thing nor do I think that will change anytime soon. That doesn't take away from the need to fix what is broken. As messed up as it may be, neither you or I are leaving anytime soon, and we both could if that is what we really wanted. I choose to stay and fight for what I think is right and I'm certain you will do the same.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Thanks Joe, like another poster stated I'm just happy people are getting involved. As for my stance on Prop 13, you are correct it hasn't changed. It is an inequitable policy needs revision.

I've seen a lot of elderly folks back in HI lose their homes over increased taxes...especially very elderly folks reliant on SSI alone. Homes they had owned outright for 50+ years..

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

The state for sure does not always to the right thing nor do I think that will change anytime soon. That doesn't take away from the need to fix what is broken. As messed up as it may be, neither you or I are leaving anytime soon, and we both could if that is what we really wanted. I choose to stay and fight for what I think is right and I'm certain you will do the same.

There is nothing broken with prop13. And why you see it as being broken (yes, I remember your Whole stance) is still a mystery to me. The prop should apply to property owners across the board, regardless if they are a business owner, private owner or rental owner. A property owner is just that, a property owner. End of story right there. We shouldn't discriminate, right?

What IS broken is the way this state conducts business! I submit to you, that we (you and I) should fix what IS broken first (them not doing the right thing with the money they currently have) before we move on to other issues.

Do you agree?

Or should we let the corruption continue unchecked, and provide them with even more money?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

How would you label willingly handing over billions in military assets to a “regime” sworn to destroy the great Satan (that’d be us)?
How would you label the VP laughing like a hyena while thousands of Americans are in hiding due to YOUR choice for president completely fucking up a withdraw? (A choice you invariably made due to hatred of one man)
How would you label obstructing investigation into election anomalies because the outcome was in your favor?
I can go on and on about your support of what amounts to the most treasonous anti American/ anti constitutional admin ever to disgrace the WH...a WH currently ringed with 4 layers of razor wire.
You and your band of traitors can dress it up however you want but the glaring truth is that you and your minions are not Dems with different opinions about our country and constitutional application of policy. (My Inlaws are Dems with different opinions than mine and they are Americans no less than me. They are disgusted with the events of the past 8 months and not afraid to say so).
But no, you Biden supporters here refuse to speak a truth. You have chosen to follow this traitorous debacle all the way to the scene of the crash. That’s fine with me.
I didn’t ask for any of this but I’ll damn sure jump into the deep end without even blinking.

I’ll leave you with one last image.
0196C75A-3DAC-464C-B155-DA188FC071EE.jpeg

How would you label this Rod?
I’d call it a form of child molesting...your opinion may vary.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
There is nothing broken with prop13. And why you see it as being broken (yes, I remember your Whole stance) is still a mystery to me. The prop should apply to property owners across the board, regardless if they are a business owner, private owner or rental owner. A property owner is just that, a property owner. End of story right there. We shouldn't discriminate, right?

What IS broken is the way this state conducts business! I submit to you, that we (you and I) should fix what IS broken first (them not doing the right thing with the money they currently have) before we move on to other issues.

Do you agree?

Or should we let the corruption continue unchecked, and provide them with even more money?
It's like ANY form of finances. Correct and address the expenditures first before trying to address the income.

I.E...... stop eating out every night before going to the boss and demand a pay raise and risk losing that income.

California MUST cut the fat in spending before asking for more. Also, you don't give your friend or a family member money when you still owe large amounts of money elsewhere.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
How would you label willingly handing over billions in military assets to a “regime” sworn to destroy the great Satan (that’d be us)?
How would you label the VP laughing like a hyena while thousands of Americans are in hiding due to YOUR choice for president completely fucking up a withdraw? (A choice you invariably made due to hatred of one man)
How would you label obstructing investigation into election anomalies because the outcome was in your favor?
I can go on and on about your support of what amounts to the most treasonous anti American/ anti constitutional admin ever to disgrace the WH...a WH currently ringed with 4 layers of razor wire.
You and your band of traitors can dress it up however you want but the glaring truth is that you and your minions are not Dems with different opinions about our country and constitutional application of policy. (My Inlaws are Dems with different opinions than mine and they are Americans no less than me. They are disgusted with the events of the past 8 months and not afraid to say so).
But no, you Biden supporters here refuse to speak a truth. You have chosen to follow this traitorous debacle all the way to the scene of the crash. That’s fine with me.
I didn’t ask for any of this but I’ll damn sure jump into the deep end without even blinking.

I’ll leave you with one last image.
View attachment 1041559
How would you label this Rod?
I’d call it a form of child molesting...your opinion may vary.
Mexican President Obrador? 🤷‍♂️

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Let me be more clear.. if you aren’t willing to pick up arms and fight threats both foreign and domestic..

I look at libs and leftists about the same as refugees.. they won’t fight for their country.

If you really believed that, you should have signed up for the military and taken an oath to defend this country. Which you haven’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squeezer

Reaction score
While I try to see everyone’s perspective, I would have to disagree that Grads or any other progressive is a patriot. None of them would take up arms and defend the constitution or our way of life. Point of fact they spend most of their time trying to dismantle it.

Bullshit...

I would have no problem taking up arms to defend Americans.

I do however have a serious problem with taking up arms in order to secure oil access or line the pockets of the Military Industrial Complex.

Funny how progressive ideals (using the resources of this country to build up Americans) is somehow anti American.

Its fucked up logic of logic at all.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Bullshit...

I do however have a serious problem with taking up arms in order to secure oil access or line the pockets of the Military Industrial Complex.

Funny how progressive ideals (using the resources of this country to build up Americans) is somehow anti American.

Id love to hear how your “progressive ideals” benefit America and Americans.
Please, educate me.
List just one single “progressive ideal” implemented in the last 8 months and show me how it benefits my constitutional republic.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Bullshit...

Yet, you voted for Biden, who almost instantly took away our ability to be independent of foreign oil.

How does that logic work??

You and Rod can't help but embarrass yourseves every chance you get.

Last edited:

RodnJen

Reaction score

Do you agree?

I agree and suggest we begin with campaign finance reform.

azsunfun

Reaction score
all politics are local, reign in state senaters that should not be elected but asigned by the state! politicicians rigged the system for themselves! finance , term limits of some kind, single day voting, and tort reform would collapse these anti american movements.

One2go

Reaction score

So is the left more patriotic than the right, because they live and breathe the constitution of the US of A???

Peace.
This about says it all👆🏻

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

So is the left more patriotic than the right, because they live and breathe the constitution of the US of A???

Peace.

I used to think that, and it was likely true at some point.
Right now I don’t believe that at all. The dem rulers are one group...the dem followers are quite another group.
The Dem rulers are lying, cheating, scumbag thieving constitution shitting pedophiles who continuously sell our nation to to the highest bidder...and frankly the R party isn’t a whole lot different 10% to the big guy on a global scale. We just handed over billions if not trillions of military assets to an arch enemy...just handed it over. We left Americans and allies alike hiding for their lives while Taliban parade in US army gear (about $20K a person fully outfitted) hoping someone is coming to save them. Meanwhile Jao and the cackling hyena can not be bothered to care.
Where is the constitutional guideline being followed there?
We have legitimate election anomalies...on video...and the entire Dem machine including select courts and judges are refusing to allow any investigation. No matter the truth or outcome, they aren’t even allowing it. They are more than happy, however, to waste hundreds of millions on witch hunts based on fabricated documents and illegal surveillance without even blinking.
Please show me where the constitution says “well, you just had that one a comin’ because they are willing to go lower than the lowest rat shit to achieve their goals”.
They don’t use the constitution to their advantage...you’re thinking of ISIS...they are masters of using our rights for their planning and training. Hell we got one in Congress that is a dead to rights liar and terrorist and she mocks us.
No, the dem rulers shit all over this country and it’s constitution. They don’t even hide it anymore. They just cackle and force their will upon the citizens.

Then you have the Dem followers.
They will defend, support, and cheer their masters on NO MATTER WHAT the rulers do. They may or may not be disgusted with the actions of their masters, but they will NEVER EVER reach a point where they finally say “enough is enough”.
Look at Biden, Hunter, the whore, and the activities from the admin over 8 months...hell even the election itself. If they can’t say it now, they’ll never say it.
Most of this is straight up TDS.

I agree that it’s unfortunate that the citizenry is divided and unable to set aside Trump hate for rational observation, and it’s also unfortunate that many simply have run out of patience, (that’d be me)

But if a person can not see what is happening, or worse sees it but refuses to condemn it, what chance do I have of any reasonable discussion with them?

westair

Reaction score
There's zero chance for a reasonable discussion now .... seen it here, and everywhere .... and as soon as you bring up Trump they start hyperventilating!

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
There's zero chance for a reasonable discussion now .... seen it here, and everywhere .... and as soon as you bring up Trump they start hyperventilating!

“There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution."
-John Adams

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Well we have gone full blown political so I’m gonna move the thread to where it belongs

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Bullshit...

Id love to hear how your “progressive ideals” benefit America and Americans.
Please, educate me.
List just one single “progressive ideal” implemented in the last 8 months and show me how it benefits my constitutional republic.

Nothing?

J 2

Reaction score
I'm actually perfectly ok with that!!!

What needs to be done? How can we do that? How can we get rid of career politician that only exist to get paid to do nothing??

Let's go brother! Lead the way!!!

Not in any particular order: I believe term limits & qualifications would help the most.

Term limits - 6 terms Congress, 3 terms Senate, 2 terms President, 18 year terms Supreme Court
Qualifications required - 2 years minimum at the State level or pass detailed Civics test for Congressional duties.
Must serve in Congress before running for Senate, must serve in Senate before running for President. Supreme court is made up of existing judges, all good here.
Would you hire a completely inexperienced person to a job they are obviously not qualified for at your place of business? I never have.

Money in politics - This one will be the most difficult as we all know money drives everything. I have not researched all of these details, that being stated individual donations to the politician of your choice I think is reasonable now. Eliminate the ability of all other organizations to campaign for anyone, Super Pacs gone!
TRUTH IN ADVERTISING - All ads must be truthful. Yea right...

When elected add "Under the penalty of perjury you will be truthful 100% of the time as our elected official, lie and face 6 months in jail mandatory" This won't fly either.

Federal & State waste & theft of funds is huge. Eliminate this and we can have quite a bit for infrastructure needs.

My 2 cents, don't kill the messenger. I don't do social media, this place has some boating content which is what I prefer to read. Boaters sure have changed since I got hooked on boats 40 years ago or so...

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I worked for a division of Lockheed Aircraft, worked on the frames for the ejection seats for our fighter jets. Am I a Patriot ?
Doing patriotic things and being a patriot CAN be two different things, especially in different TIMES. It all boils down to this definition for me:

pa·tri·ot
/ˈpātrēət/

noun
1. a person who vigorously supports their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors

Wedgy

Reaction score
Term Limits. Like telling the Fox to wear a muzzle in the Hen house.

Bagging on RD, or anyone for not taking up arms in the Military when they are too old now, when they can't. A disingenuous argument. Missing the point.

Papa Bears have Cubs now.
Well armed. They still can hide. Behind every blade of grass. Mama Bears too.

Older Gentlemen are more likely to embrace Freedom. Which is just another word, for nothing left to lose.