WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

PaulK65

Andy B.

Reaction score
What happened to him he use to post regularly he had the best commute to work drove a boat!! Hope he is doing ok I met him and his wife in the channel about five years ago nice people!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
What happened to him he use to post regularly he had the best commute to work drove a boat!! Hope he is doing ok I met him and his wife in the channel about five years ago nice people!

He’s still around and still has his place in the Palms and here in LHC.

They are great people!

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing. I still have a few "Better call Paul" Koozies from desert storm

28Eliminator

Reaction score
Still around. We pick him and Jeanne up at their place at the palms and went down to black meadows for breakfast about a month ago. Great people!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Never met Paul65K, but he seemed like a good guy. He provided us with some good local knowledge and info when we moved to LHC. He wasn't our realtor, just another RDP inmate. Very occasionally see his posts on here now.

BasilHayden

Reaction score
Paul and Jeanie are great, we touch base occasionally. He still analyses his solar production daily! It amazes me how in depth he is on his analysis.

With over 2000 systems under per panel monitoring, you might guess which systems I get to look at daily.
Lets just say the call goes something like this.

I still have a bill, what happened, you said the system was designed for 105% of my needs!
Well, we said we would produce 12000kw a year, we produced 12,600. Maybe your true up is off because you now use 8000kw more than you did when we sized the system?
Hmm well we did add a pool, tesla and my wifes electric heaters...You think that could be it?

milkmoney

Reaction score
I always enjoy my visits with paul ..haven't talk to him in awhile...we usually have lunch or something. Him and his wife as mentioned are just good people [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Good timing for this thread.
Today's Paul's Birthday.
Happy Birthday Paul!!
ziggy.jpg

@Paul65k

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
I always enjoy my visits with paul ..haven't talk to him in awhile...we usually have lunch or something. Him and his wife as mentioned are just good people [emoji106]

Let me translate, yah he hasn't offered to buy you lunch huh?

milkmoney

Reaction score
Let me translate, yah he hasn't offered to buy you lunch huh?
Since you need to know ,cue usually go Dutch treat.

Please send me your address so I can pay you for your gas ...so you will give up...minor

Groper

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure ole Paul turns 60 today :eek:
or is it 61 :rolleyes:

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
Hi everyone.......just saw this thread and wanted to say thanks for all the kind comments and thoughts. I have made some great friends on this website and truly appreciate you all!

Yes I did turn the big Six Oh yesterday and it was awesome.......spent it quietly in the hills above Prescott with our best friends who joined us from CA. We ate like there was no tomorrow and enjoyed the great weather.

I'm still around Lake Havasu doing my thing and hope you all will reach out next time you're in town....I'm always up for a cold one!!

guest hs

Reaction score
I talked to paul today he sounds good and having fun in Prescott