WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pavati boats

ilmormark

Rest Easy Mark (ilmormark) (Smoke On The Water) 😢
Reaction score
I am not a fan of ski boats and i have never seen a more luxurious boat in my days Pavati or something like that this machine is 250K i cant believe it

has anyone ever seen or heard of one of these boats heated seats chilled cup holders amazing my neighbor got one a while back and i saw it in his driveway this boat costs 1/3 of his house LOL

4Waters

Reaction score
It's a nice boat, as far as I am concerned Malibu is Pavati's only competition and vice versa as they are both top of the line. Here is the 2016 AL24, check out the wake system, the cleanest surf wake at the time, I'm sure Malibu in close if not as clean now.

Wayn-o

Reaction score
I have seen 2 different ones in Parker over the past couple years

Riley1

Reaction score
I am not a fan of ski boats and i have never seen a more luxurious boat in my days Pavati or something like that this machine is 250K i cant believe it

has anyone ever seen or heard of one of these boats heated seats chilled cup holders amazing my neighbor got one a while back and i saw it in his driveway this boat costs 1/3 of his house LOL
At 250k, that’s 1/1 of my House. And 10 times my Laveycraft.

76sanger

Reaction score
I worked there for two years. Looks are very deceiving! It is a beautiful boat after it is put together, but when its raw and being built, man there is some sketchy welds on these boats.

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
I worked there for two years. Looks are very deceiving! It is a beautiful boat after it is put together, but when its raw and being built, man there is some sketchy welds on these boats.
Oh wow!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Saw a couple of them sitting together in the channel a few weeks ago.
They definitely stand out as far as dock crushers go.

Riverryder

Reaction score
@crzy2bealive yeah the thrusters are awesome. They definitely are leading way in terms of technology or creature comforts.

@76sanger come on what’s it with people posting info without reveiling the whole story!

If sanger is Right is that why they have sunk 2 of them recently?

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Very well dressed vessel. Do-dads galore.
Damn things look massive sitting in trailers too.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
They are pretty sick!!

20200718_122419.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

hallett21

Reaction score

Kinda like saying DCB uses a chopper gun without substantiating the claim.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
Unfortunately they have zero relationships with other manufactures so their interiors are just off the shelf items. Meaning their dash is just a mishmash of different brands thrown in to the holes they drill. Unlike Malibu, Nautique, MC or whoever else that can have a company manufacture a beautiful integrated touch screen like Nautiques LINC Panoray that does everything needed in the boat from control surf systems, stereo or even the heated seats, they have to use multiple manufactures devices to run all their systems. They literally have an off the shelf round shape Zero Off (I think that was the manufacture) cruise controller stuck in the interior next to the throttle. Looked like shit. We had one come through our shop for a week that we worked on. It was built more like a kit car than a good quality boat. Keep in mind the last one I saw in person and crawled through was a 2019. Thinks may have changed, so don't jump all over me if this isn't correct any longer. :D

Nautique's new G25 Paragon is in the 300k range I think? Not justifying the price whatsoever, or the value, but you do get 100 years of experience, over the top technology, and fit and finish of a new european car.

I know this crowd hates wake surfing, but that is why you buy that boat and the waves a Pavati makes are not on par with with the other high end manufactures.

With that being said, they have ZERO dealer network. If you are willing to pay for a boat with so many systems and technology wouldn't you want some sort of dealer within a reasonable distance to take it to for service work?

New Paragon starts at 312k not including options or trailer!!! But if you have unlimited funds and want literally the best wake boat on the market this is it. I don't work for Nautique any longer, but they are still the best you can buy. I have been in every manufacture and Nautiques are definitely the gold standard in terms of build, fit, finish and technology. https://www.nautique.com/models/super-air-nautique-g25-paragon/overview

Completely subjective on my part, but Pavatis are really shitty looking. Same guys who buy those, buy fluorescent Lambos and wear huge watches with bedazzeled jeans. That's ok though, we currently live in a free country and I don't want everyone to like what I like. :)

Last edited:

76sanger

Reaction score
I was a rigger and then moved into designing.

Performance Grips

Reaction score
Unfortunately they have zero relationships with other manufactures so their interiors are just off the shelf items. Meaning their dash is just a mishmash of different brands thrown in to the holes they drill. Unlike Malibu, Nautique, MC or whoever else that can have a company manufacture a beautiful integrated touch screen like Nautiques LINC Panoray that does everything needed in the boat from control surf systems, stereo or even the heated seats, they have to use multiple manufactures devices to run all their systems. They literally have an off the shelf round shape Zero Off (I think that was the manufacture) cruise controller stuck in the interior next to the throttle. Looked like shit. We had one come through our shop for a week that we worked on. It was built more like a kit car than a good quality boat. Keep in mind the last one I saw in person and crawled through was a 2019. Thinks may have changed, so don't jump all over me if this isn't correct any longer. :D

Nautique's new G25 Paragon is in the 300k range I think? Not justifying the price whatsoever, or the value, but you do get 100 years of experience, over the top technology, and fit and finish of a new european car.

I know this crowd hates wake surfing, but that is why you buy that boat and the waves a Pavati makes are not on par with with the other high end manufactures.

With that being said, they have ZERO dealer network. If you are willing to pay for a boat with so many systems and technology wouldn't you want some sort of dealer within a reasonable distance to take it to for service work?

New Paragon starts at 312k not including options or trailer!!! But if you have unlimited funds and want literally the best wake boat on the market this is it. I don't work for Nautique any longer, but they are still the best you can buy. I have been in every manufacture and Nautiques are definitely the gold standard in terms of build, fit, finish and technology. https://www.nautique.com/models/super-air-nautique-g25-paragon/overview

Completely subjective on my part, but Pavatis are really shitty looking. Same guys who buy those, buy fluorescent Lambos and wear huge watches with bedazzeled jeans. That's ok though, we currently live in a free country and I don't want everyone to like what I like. :)
So your saying you dont like Pevati's or they're owners. Haha

Backlash

Reaction score
I think they're pretty lame, but nobody asked me. 🙄 It seems like you could save $250K and just go to a beach and surf. 😁

I'm not into wakeboard boats AT ALL, but if I was going to buy one of these, I'd absolutely go with a Master Craft or a Nautique. The fit and finish and resale value on them is incredible.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
I think they're pretty lame, but nobody asked me. 🙄 It seems like you could save $250K and just go to a beach and surf. 😁

I'm not into wakeboard boats AT ALL, but if I was going to buy one of these, I'd absolutely go with a Master Craft or a Nautique. The fit and finish and resale value on them is incredible.

Last time I looked a nice beach house in a surfable area was around 1.5 to 10mil; that's quite a bit more than even the most expensive surf boat :D . You could live in the Valley and drive down to beach, but you know no real surfers like Valley kooks! :eek:😂🤣

I get the whole surf boat thing although I have zero interest in it. You can surf an endless, tunable, zero variable wave all day long even if you live in Kansas (as long as you have a nearby lake). Surf waves behind a boat are just as good in the morning as they are in the afternoon and go on forever. No sitting out in the cold ass ocean waiting for the next set or no set for that matter. You can have music and chat with your friends while you surf or just hang and watch others. It's definitely one of those sports that is super sociable if you are in to that.

Ocean surfing for the average person just isn't doable or that easy for the average person any longer. Most can afford or have the time to go where the good surf is. Shit, I remember even when I lived in Pismo and such there were guys who had attitudes about being on their waves etc. A lot of people don't want to deal with "locals". It's insane the amount of people that fight over one wave at most west coast spots.

Last edited:

riverroyal

Reaction score
you missing the point entirely about surfing if you think behind a boat is remotely the same. Riding a wave is maybe 10% of what surfing really is.

Riverryder

Reaction score
@riverroyal its not your money?
I don’t care for them. I know how to surf have a buddy what has a boat it’s cool. It’s A younger person sport.

I like toGo Fast so I don’t care for them.
But my kids love them ease of tubing or any water sport, a lot of room
Inside.

@beaveretriever I saw one of thos paragons leaving mead a couple weeks ago. Average person wouldn’t know it was a 315k boat.. but I’m glad I was coming in while the 3 young kids were going out on it!

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
you missing the point entirely about surfing if you think behind a boat is remotely the same. Riding a wave is maybe 10% of what surfing really is.

It's not, but owning a Corvette with race slicks isn't the same as racing an F1 car either. But if you don't have access to surfing every day out your front door then I guess you have to do what you can do.

Ironic though, many of the people buying 300k Nautique Paragons they use on Tahoe also have a new house over looking the best surf spots in the world too. :D

I sold a new fully loaded 2019 Nautique G23 for around 175k to a gentleman. He spends four months out of the year in the summer in his house on Tahoe and the remaining of the year in his house on Maui right on the water. He surfs every day behind a boat and on waves in Hawaii. Poor guy. :(

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It's not, but owning a Corvette with race slicks isn't the same as racing an F1 car either. But if you don't have access to surfing every day out your front door then I guess you have to do what you can do.

Ironic though, many of the people buying 300k Nautique Paragons they use on Tahoe also have a new house over looking the best surf spots in the world too. :D

I sold a new fully loaded 2019 Nautique G23 for around 175k to a gentleman. He spends four months out of the year in the summer in his house on Tahoe and the remaining of the year in his house on Maui right on the water. He surfs every day behind a boat and on waves in Hawaii. Poor guy. :(

I feel much better about my life now...

riverroyal

Reaction score
I have a wake surfboard. Im actually pretty good at it.
My point was surfing in the ocean is much more than standing on a board. Its the entire session. The search. The paddle. The timing. The relaxation of being in the ocean.
That is what wake surfing doesnt bring.

200 or 300k to wake surf just seems ridiculous. What is that $1500 a month for 20 years?
I know its not just surfing behind the boat....but damn.

Id like to have a friend with a wake boat. Mainly so i can tell him to get the fuck out of the middle of the lake, as he tows me

riverroyal

Reaction score
Also. I have looked at craftsmanship on these aluminum boats. I thought it was pretty impressive.
Aluminum is very odd to engineer where stress and welds should be.

2Driver

Reaction score
I could spend $5k 75 times and have a great surf vacation somewhere. LOL the break in front of Dukes in Oahu is good for me.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
I have a wake surfboard. Im actually pretty good at it.
My point was surfing in the ocean is much more than standing on a board. Its the entire session. The search. The paddle. The timing. The relaxation of being in the ocean.
That is what wake surfing doesnt bring.

200 or 300k to wake surf just seems ridiculous. What is that $1500 a month for 20 years?
I know its not just surfing behind the boat....but damn.

Id like to have a friend with a wake boat. Mainly so i can tell him to get the fuck out of the middle of the lake, as he tows me

I know our dealer I used to work at may be slightly different, but 80% of our customers were paying cash. And not cash from a home equity line of credit. They take a quick look at their phone and decide which account they want to wire us 180k out of for a new G23. My old saying was if it was under a 100k most were financing and if it was over a 100k it was usually cash.

I used to love to surf in the ocean. Albeit I wasn't very good however, most people just don't have that access these days. Even just 20-30 years ago, it was pretty easy to get to the beach if you lived in Anaheim to get a quick session in. Now, no way, too many people in Cali. Crowded dirty beaches, no parking etc. For someone that lives in the Inland Empire, buying a new 95k Axis and hitting the river or lake every few weeks makes way more since to them then sitting in traffic trying to drive to a good break at 4:30am to make sure he or she gets there on time.

Really, they call it wake surfing. It is nothing like surfing in the ocean and I am not sure why everyone keeps comparing it. And again, I am no wake surf activist or promoter, I honestly have zero interest in it whatsoever. I am just looking at it from the people's perspective that buy these things.

Reactions: DWC

v6toy4x

Reaction score
They crash and or sink just like the rest!
pavati 1.jpg
6CEE8442-D93A-43EC-8033-4FBC0D7D03E8.jpeg

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I could spend $5k 75 times and have a great surf vacation somewhere. LOL the break in front of Dukes in Oahu is good for me.

Canoes is fun but there is the huge crowd. If you want better spots on Oahu next time that you are there just let me know.

DWC

Reaction score
I know our dealer I used to work at may be slightly different, but 80% of our customers were paying cash. And not cash from a home equity line of credit. They take a quick look at their phone and decide which account they want to wire us 180k out of for a new G23. My old saying was if it was under a 100k most were financing and if it was over a 100k it was usually cash.
That’s interesting. Had the same conversation when we were buying our boat. The broker had a board up with the inventory and status. Crazy how many big dollar boats were pending cash payment. Had a couple crazy stories with cash in hand.

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
That’s interesting. Had the same conversation when we were buying our boat. The broker had a board up with the inventory and status. Crazy how many big dollar boats were pending cash payment. Had a couple crazy stories with cash in hand.
That is nuts!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score

I sold a super loaded custom order 2018 G25. It was around 230k and he paid half in cash. Took the owner half a day to count it. hahaha!