WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pavers

jailbird141

Reaction score
I am posting in the Lounge because it gets the most traffic. Can anyone recommend someone to install pavers in Lake Havasu? I am in the final stretch of construction and want pavers installed for the driveway, walkway to the porch and porch area. Not having much luck getting calls returned. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Name and contact number please. If anyone has had a bad experience with someone, please private message me on the side so this does not turn into a bashing thread. Thanks in advance!

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Good luck to you!!! They are ALL slammed right now and many booked into next year. My next door neighbor does them and I hardly EVER see him.

Boat 405

Reaction score
Call Jesus with Caveman pavers. He took care of me and was on schedule and priced reasonable.928 486 8051

I'd use him again in a heartbeat

Boat 405

Reaction score
Actually I need to call him to extend some of my pool decking around the backside of my garage...

jailbird141

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip ..... I called him and he answered and is actually going to give me a quote!

joecfd1

Reaction score
I am posting in the Lounge because it gets the most traffic. Can anyone recommend someone to install pavers in Lake Havasu? I am in the final stretch of construction and want pavers installed for the driveway, walkway to the porch and porch area. Not having much luck getting calls returned. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Name and contact number please. If anyone has had a bad experience with someone, please private message me on the side so this does not turn into a bashing thread. Thanks in advance!

PM'd you

67 baron sprint LD 390 FE

Reaction score
Call Andrew 928 231 3243 , he did a ton of work at my house and all of my neighbors