WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Peaky Blinders

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

sintax

Reaction score
For some reason I thought it was done.

I’ll watch it, but I kinda felt the last couple seasons went off the rails a bit. Loved the early seasons though.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I have heard it is a great show. I have never watched it, probably because the name of the show. LOL

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
It's cool watching it again. Getting a whole lot more out of it now. Everything makes Way more sense!

The Peaky Fucking Blinders...

😎

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love it! We're in the middle of the ones where Tommy and crew are playing with the Italians. I think the Jew is one of my favorite characters, no bull$hit from him!

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
One of my favorites, its not "amazing" tv, kind of Sons of Anarchy in Birmingham between the wars, but to me, not a bad thing. Its my favorite period in British history, and the show is a good amount of fun, got some bad asses, and some understated humor. I have been waiting quite some time for this release.

giphy.gif

DentalKeenGreatargus-size_restricted.gif

Tank

Reaction score
@Tank

So June 10th the last season of PB will begin.

Just started watching it from the beginning to catch up.

Anyone else??

One of my favorite series. Definitely in my top 10 list of best of all time.

I think the character arch is pretty interesting and the writing is impressive, how it goes from him being a street thug to running an empire to basically going legit (politics) but still involved in shenanigan's.

Love it! We're in the middle of the ones where Tommy and crew are playing with the Italians. I think the Jew is one of my favorite characters, no bull$hit from him!
I'm telling you right now, if you like Tom Hardy (the jew) character in Peaky Blinders, watch TABOO. He wrote the show with his dad quasi based off of peaky blinkders. Not that they have anything to do with each other but you can see the similarities in the shows.

caribbean20

Reaction score
Oh ya, watch and enjoy the show (with CC too😀). Pretty sure the mom character won’t be in it. Recall she passed away from cancer. She was Damien Lewis’ (past lead character in the show Billions) wife.

Thanks for the heads up on the new season.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
So I've watched the first five seasons all over again now, and am about half way through season six.

Nothing has gone as expected...

I love shows that are unpredictable. Gonna hate to see this season end!!!

wash11

Reaction score
We finished season six yesterday. The ending does not disappoint, Joe!

Caydens Cat

all I got was a t-shirt
Reaction score
Started watching season 6 last night, I was like, WTF happened in season 5??!! Back to season 5 I go. Getting old I suppose?