WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pedro AKA Saleen Fiberglass. Above and Beyond.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Quick shout out to Pedro and his team at Saleen.

During DS2021 I unfortunately got bumped by another boat that lost power. I'm not sure if he is a member here, and I won't name him unless he wishes to be. It was one of those "bitch of a place" to be hit, that caused some damage that wasn't exactly cheap to fix. The individual that tagged me was more than apologetic, gracious, and covered everything without hesitation. We actually talk pretty often at this point, super cool guy and shit happens. He deserves a lot of credit...I doubt many people would have been as stand up as he is/was. Wanting to be fair I solicited multiple bids for the repair. Everyone is busy, and the fact that we live over 1k miles away from the boat complicated that further.

Pedro came recommended by my friend Dave. I reached out to him and even though he was busy he made time to meet with my friend to get him into our garage. He went over and inspected it and shot me over a written bid the next day. Getting anyone to give a set price was a chore...and most wanted open ended with a minimum and insurance only which honestly turned me off to one shop completely especially with their time frame but that's another story that I'd rather not get into today :rolleyes: . I wanted to be fair to the other party and neither of us wanted a claim. A couple of the other bids were just stupid. Pedro gave a price, told me what it would entail and a time frame. I relayed to his team when we planned to be here and pretty much said whenever you can get it in do it. We set a date and that was that.

Got a call about a week and a half ago saying they could get it in that day (about a month early). They picked up the boat from the house and we chatted about it being done since we were coming for MMDW. I picked up our boat Friday night. We were impressed by the quality of repair and gel work.

2 takeaways; first, Pedro does EXACTLY what he says he will, and on time. Boat came back washed and ready to go. Second...Pedro is honest, and has integrity. I trust very few people, and I wouldn't hesitate to have him come to my house to do work or grab my boat.

We will 100% go to Pedro in the future for any repairs we need.

IMG_4440 4.PNG
IMG_4503 3.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I have always had good experiences down there

Jay Dub

Reaction score
Perdo and his team did some work on my boat over the winter. It was a smooth process and I'm very pleased with the result.