WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Peek behind the Fed’s curtain…

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
This is a really good take on what the Fed can, and more importantly can’t, do.

motormonkey

Reaction score
Haha. The fed doesn't have a curtain. Just a blindfold. Plus inflation is good for the government as their tax base goes up, the same reason they want to raise minimum wage.

pronstar

Reaction score
Haha. The fed doesn't have a curtain. Just a blindfold. Plus inflation is good for the government as their tax base goes up, the same reason they want to raise minimum wage.
That has nothing to do with the vid, but okay,..

motormonkey

Reaction score
I thought we were just talking in here haha.
I was commenting on the title. There isn't a video or article alive that can tell us what we already don't know about the fed. Since I've have been around long enough to realize that every chairman says the same thing, they don't know what's going on. LOL They are political and my comment stands on why.
Let's hope they raise rates or push for a recession to stop what's coming next if they dont.

pronstar

Reaction score
I thought we were just talking in here haha.
I was commenting on the title. There isn't a video or article alive that can tell us what we already don't know about the fed. Since I've have been around long enough to realize that every chairman says the same thing, they don't know what's going on. LOL They are political and my comment stands on why.
Let's hope they raise rates or push for a recession to stop what's coming next if they dont.
I hear ya.
Everyone thinks Paul Volker was some genius…based on what we know now, that wasn’t the case. Typical revisionist history.

The Fed has far less power than people think…they just want to believe the .gov will take care of things and they refuse to hear that the fucking .gov caused the problems.

The Fed and the government are supposed to be independent. But with Yellen, we now have the treasury and the Fed in bed with one another.