WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pelosi on 25th amendment

81Sprint

Reaction score
So does anyone else think that Pelosi is so confident that Biden will win that she is already bringing up the 25th amendment? Ultimately giving Harris the presidency almost right away once they deem sleepy Joe unfit. She says herself its not about Trump. These fucks have a plan thats for sure.

81Sprint

Reaction score
oops should've posted in the politics forum, my bad

fishing fool

Reaction score
No, she is doing this to remove Trump. This is the "back up plan" for if Trump wins.

Anything to put doubt in the voters for Trump.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Biden will tap out within the first year if elected. Harris will be deemed unfit for the presidency which leaves the office open for next in line for the presidency and who would that be? 🤔

BLOWN HOWARD

Reaction score
Biden will tap out within the first year if elected. Harris will be deemed unfit for the presidency which leaves the office open for next in line for the presidency and who would that be? 🤔
Pelosi

Singleton

Reaction score

who ever Harris nominates for VP. None of this can happen.
If it does we need a divided government (Senate vs WhiteHouse) to limit what gets done. If those are the same party, my money man forecasted a 25-35% decline in the market. Divided, the forecast is only 5-8% decline.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I take solice knowing 4 years from now both Pelosi and Clinton will be too old or dead to be viable at anything.but geriatrics.

And Trump won’t be running regardless.

Which is scary because then we’re right back to filling the swamp...I don’t see another candidate filling his shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
You guys are hating on Pelosi because she likes good ice cream while relaxing behind the gates of her guarded mansion [emoji106]

samsah33

Reaction score
You guys are hating on Pelosi because she likes good ice cream while relaxing behind the gates of her guarded mansion [emoji106]
...while her constituency drops deuces in supermarket isles in her district... 💩

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I seriously have issues with senile idiots attempting to run the country.

I doubt 3/4 of congress or the senate could pass a competency test.

Shit lets force that into fucking law....everyone needs to pass one every year!

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Now it should be very clear...

Nancy and the Marxist Left knew about the Hunter Biden laptop and what it could do to Joe. If somehow Joe was to win Nancy will dump Joe's body in the alley using the 25th amendment leaving him to be shredded by those who will attack him (perhaps eventually the FBI and the media will especially if he's no longer in office).

Leave it to Nancy to be out in front leading the Marxist Left